Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

There was a moment in the game where he should’ve held the ball up longer, but instead went for the fancy flick and lost the ball. Things like that is what makes him a bit frustrating, obviously he’s really good on his day. 

However for the most part I thought he wasn’t that great today, he needs to step it up a bit now. 

• Like 3

We need to see more from him in the new year. He was in and out of the team at first but he’s had plenty of game time now and he’s really starting to look like bad value for money. He’s slow, small, relatively weak, his passing is often wayward, he makes poor decisions and doesn’t score many. 

Feels like we’ve wasted an opportunity with the Buendia and Coutinho signings. 

• Like 1

Wants to play the key pass or get the assist instead of playing the correct pass.

When it works you're a legend when it doesn't you're going to get battered.

Another player you want in the side you want to get a run of games but if they don't shape up they'll be on borrowed time before too long.

Just now, HeyAnty said:

Bailey gets the ball, you think something might happen every time.  For me, its def not case with Bundiea

Buendia is fairly slow.

Pace is premium in the Premier League. It really is.

• Like 2

Played in a way that gets you benched for the next game. 

Not awful, but choosing options that gave the ball away and spotted our attacks/triggered Liverpool's counters.

If anyone will create a chance it is him, but he needs to up his success percentage a tad so he is more effective.

1 minute ago, HeyAnty said:

Bailey gets the ball, you think something might happen every time.  For me, its def not case with Bundiea

Bailey is an odd one though. The only thing I thought would happen each time he got it tonight was an air kick 

He’s slow to the point it’s painful. I’ve said it many times before but he doesn’t have a position. Where do you play him? You can’t play him wide because he’s too slow. We don’t really play with a no.10 and if we did, I think it would be someone else playing there. He’s too weak to play deeper and he isn’t big enough or strong enough to play up front. 

He’s a whole lot of nothing. Works hard, likes a tackle, can play a mean through ball every now and again but that’s it. He can’t cross, his shooting is weak, he’s not quick, he can’t head and he has zero physical strength. I just don’t see what others see. Sorry. 

• Like 2

I'm a fan generally but he was poor today. 

However on another day it could have been a world class performance. If even half his little flicks and sprayed balls had got through we'd be waxing lyrical. But instead literally nothing came off for him. 

Same could be said of Luiz and Bailey today though. 

Â