Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

6 minutes ago, WHY said:

Set the goal up and then just drifted out the game much like the rest of the team.

Not sure how much of this is his fault tbh when you consider how badly the our other midfielders and attackers played today. I thought he was doing his best to get involved and make things happen throughout the game but had very little support from those around him

• Like 2

1 minute ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Not sure how much of this is his fault tbh when you consider how badly the our other midfielders and attackers played today. I thought he was doing his best to get involved and make things happen throughout the game but had very little support from those around him

He was ok against an awful Brentford team. Let’s no get carried away, like I say he was better because he got an assist but in truth game the ball away under no pressure a lot of times. 

MOTM, not that that's saying very much but still.

Still not 100% but he does some very nice things and has both work rate and vision. We need some new players around him thou.

Beautiful assist, the kind of quality we were all excited to see when he signed. The weight on some of these passes are inch perfect. Love how he's always dropping in and looking to take responsibility for creating something, a more dynamic left back than Targett to offer an outlet and we'll be seeing even more quality from him I reckon.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Great character, wonderful technician, probably a wonderful human being as well.

You are Brendan Rodger’s and I claim my £5

Decent outing today, if the others had contributed more, maybe the negative side wouldn’t be mentioned and maybe we might have won too (but I thought Ramsey played well too).

Edited by thunderball

He finally manages to actually produce something worthwhile and of course the regular villatalk wankfest is in full motion. It's hilarious how low we've fallen. Still no way near good enough for the money we've paid. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

What will help him, our attack, and the team as an whole, is having a settled front three so they can develop an understanding with each other. At the moment we're swapping and changing the personnel of the front three too much, ideally would be good to find ourselves in a position where we can give Buendia, Watkins, and Bailey a run of games, let them develop an understanding with each other.

Edited by useless

37 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

He's lucky Norgaard didn't break his arm. Absolutely disgraceful from Norgaard, he knew exactly what he was doing. 

Glad someone else saw it that way. Very deliberately pinned his arm and landed on it. Naturally, the commentary team went for the whole “got tangled up”, “got his arm stuck under him” etc. 🙄. Buendia’s season very nearly ended right there.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I genuinely do not understand the stick he gets on here. Probably one of our most underrated players.

I don't think he's been underrated. If anything it's because people have big expectations for him. 

I think today was the most consistent I've seen him this season. He's definitely grown into the season.

Â