• Grealish
    • El Ghazi
    • Watkins
    • Chukwuemeka (Traoré 73)
    • Ramsey (El Ghazi 79)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/05/21 at 22:59

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Embarrassing

I thought the players were very tetchy from the first minute. Niggly. Sulky. Moaning at everything.

A team beginning to take on their mannerisms and characteristics of their manager.

No wonder it always goes tits up for Tommy T. A whiny reactionary moron.

I think its the first time I've ever heard him speak and he I immediately thought he seemed like a massive bell. 

Taken from the Chelsea Fan forum, I'm not sure who hates Grealish at Villa more Spurs or Chelsea 🤣🤣. You certainly get the sense with top so called top 6 clubs that Grealish isn't liked very much on match day but in between any if them would soon have him.

Also Grealish can f**k off and f**k off good. c**tery of Alliesque proportions today.

Season over someone absolutely half Grealish

The question to himself:  Is it a sign of a mental illness if you have a voice in your head telling you that when all said and done that we should maybe sign Grealish?

Part of me think we should start the book of Grealish off and absolutely note everything down there that is to do with Grealish, there's enough drama every day over him.

Our Youth are Noticed these last two games:

We played Villa, team who has nothing to play for. They even brought in bunch of kids at the end of the game. 

This gave me a giggle:

The man of the match is a p*rnstar name. Marvelous Nakamba..

https://www.theshedend.com/topic/34842-aston-villa-v-chelsea-pl-sun-23rd-may-2021-1600-gmt/page/51/#comments

Edited by Dave-R

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Yes, it was bizarre. I've never before seen a goalie timewasting on a late kick when his team are losing. Were they scared we'd score another? 

I imagine he was thinking about the final. They were already a goalie down don't forget.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Ah, that's a bit better. We're almost back lads :thumb:

I want to say a little something that's long overdue
The disrespect to women has got to be through
To all the mothers and the sisters and the wives and friends
I want to offer my love and respect to the end.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

Taken from the Chelsea Fan forum, I'm not sure who hates Grealish at Villa more Spurs or Chelsea 🤣🤣. You certainly get the sense with top so called top 6 clubs that Grealish isn't liked very much on match day but in between any if them would soon have him.

Also Grealish can f**k off and f**k off good. c**tery of Alliesque proportions today.

The question to himself:  Is it a sign of a mental illness if you have a voice in your head telling you that when all said and done that we should maybe sign Grealish?

Part of me think we should start the book of Grealish off and absolutely note everything down there that is to do with Grealish, there's enough drama every day over him.

We played Villa, team who has nothing to play for. They even brought in bunch of kids at the end of the game. 

This gave me a giggle:

https://www.theshedend.com/topic/34842-aston-villa-v-chelsea-pl-sun-23rd-may-2021-1600-gmt/page/51/#comments

Crazy how many of them thought mings was handball, hit his arm no doubt but it was completely by his side, didn't move a mm away from his hip until the ball pushed it about 3mm away 

Not sure what else he could do from that range 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Loxstock92 said:

5 hours ago, useless said:

And according to The Daily Mail, they were further incensed after seeing two of the stewards blocking the bus were eating ice cream. The two stewards were apparently eating ice creams with Flakes and raspberry sauce instead of clearing a path to a parking space. 

sportingexcitment

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Dave-R said:

This gave me a giggle:

Entitlement gone mad.

• Like 1

A really special day yesterday. So great to get that proper matchday buzz back! I haven’t been in the ground that long before kick off since I was about 10 but got in shortly after 3pm in case of delays at the turnstile (there weren’t any) so had the time to watch the players warm up - great to see them in the flesh again, and the new players! Nice moment when Emi came out to join Steer and Heaton who were already warming up and got a warm reception from all corners.

To the game itself (I’ll come back to the knee) and Chelsea were right at it from the start. Absolutely all over us but we defended really well and it was an intriguing game of cat and mouse rather than one of those inevitable defeats. McGinn had a decent chance just wide and we grew into the game as the half went on. 

Fantastic goal by Bertie and then Chelsea lost their heads between our goal and HT. such an ill disciplined team - saw it vs Leicester the game before and again when Azpilicueta was sent off late on. Can’t say I was impressed with Tuchel either, moaning about absolutely everything he could and his players followed suit getting in the ref’s ear at every chance. With hindsight we know they were angry about ice cream eating stewards... :lol: 

Second half we came out well and deserved the two goal cushion. Anwar takes a mean penalty!! We defended well throughout the second half and thoroughly deserved the eventual win. Probably the most bizarre goal concession I’ve experienced at a ground in that I (and several others on the Holte) was applauding and screaming great save at Emi... only to see the players begin to walk back toward the centre! The lack of away fans added to the weirdness, genuinely did not look or sound like they’d scored!

Odd to see a keeper get booked for timewasting with his team 2-1 down right at the end. Great to beat another ESL side, 55 points is a great achievement given where we were this time last year and would've had us higher than 11th place in most recent seasons.

Nakamba was my MOTM but thought everyone had a good game. I’m one of the six to vote the ref very poor - thought every 50:50 was given their way, let the Chelsea players and staff get away with trying the ref the game themselves and the linesman down by Trinity kept giving them decisions regarding should’ve gone our way. Normally I think I overrate the ref compared to many on here so was surprised to see the better votes.

Future is bright, I’ve been watching the young lads win the cup on tv while typing this, two great wins at VP in two days and sounds so good to hear fans singing again!

Only downer on the day was the idiots booing when the players took the knee, really disappointing.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Crazy how many of them thought mings was handball, hit his arm no doubt but it was completely by his side, didn't move a mm away from his hip until the ball pushed it about 3mm away 

Not sure what else he could do from that range 

when they use the ice-cream man as an excuse....what do you expect?

perhaps we should get Mr Whippy as our next shirt sponsor.

Edited by TRO

45 minutes ago, TRO said:

perhaps we should get Mr Whippy as our next shirt sponsor.

He already helps us at the Bodymoor training ground

he puts the cones out.

• Haha 4

Â