• Grealish
    • El Ghazi
    • Watkins
    • Chukwuemeka (Traoré 73)
    • Ramsey (El Ghazi 79)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/05/21 at 22:59

1 hour ago, Eligius said:

Brilliiant way to end the seson, Nakamba was fantastic and he deserved to start after the way he played against Spurs. Can't wait to get back to Villa Park, the fans who were lucky enough to go today did the club proud.

I shut my eyes a couple of times and the noise was deafening. We were in the top tier of the DE and it was rocking

• Like 4

13 points from Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs this season.

3 points from West Ham, and Palace. 

Such a shame as we would have been knocking on the European door with a couple more wins against lesser opposition.

Still, another fantastic achievement from Smith and the players this season. Fantastic manager.

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Added bonus, Louie Barry Was outside after the game behind the DE stand, My two got pictures up with him as did hundreds of others and bless him he did not leave until everybody who wanted a photo within or wanted an autograph got one. Lovely young lad

Dammit, no likes, must have been an amazing day mate.

Can you confirm, no one is listening, don't worry, was the ground FULL!

4 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

13 points from Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs this season.

3 points from West Ham, and Palace. 

Such a shame as we would have been knocking on the European door with a couple more wins against lesser opposition.

Still, another fantastic achievement from Smith and the players this season. Fantastic manager.

I look back on the last minute goal we conceded versus Newcastle when they were on a dire run, and a baffling defeat to Sheffield United who looked doomed to relegation from about 5 games in. Oh well.

10 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Added bonus, Louie Barry Was outside after the game behind the DE stand, My two got pictures up with him as did hundreds of others and bless him he did not leave until everybody who wanted a photo within or wanted an autograph got one. Lovely young lad

That's so nice! Thanks for sharing

• Thanks 1

Good win, thought everyone played excellent. If only we won at Palace, Spurs and Chelsea, we maybe could’ve been in the top half of the table. Chelsea just kept blazing it over although they’d score 1. Those 10k fans must’ve enjoyed it, whilst the other 30k had to watch on TV.😒

13 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Absolute class from Barry!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adam2003 said:

Thought Nakamba was great today but amazed I’m only one of six to vote for Hause who I thought was excellent.

you can only vote for one.....but Hause was immense, he makes Mings look better too....maybe a back 3 next season....in a 3-5-2, on occasions.

Edited by TRO

16 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

so Refreshing.....I think its how this club is run.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TRO said:

We managed to change things and Nakamba and Hause showed how the changes helped us against 2 big sides.

It won't always work, but this shows why, we need a squad and make changes that make that affect.

Nakamba and Hause ar not ballers, but they have qualities we have been short of.

So should we keep them or sell and buy (supposedly) better ?. I think we keep them and if we trust our coaches allow them to develop their talent.

• Like 1

Â