Summer 2021 transfer thread

villa4europe

5 minutes ago, the_eristic said:

Appears this one is off for the moment, which is odd because it looked like he was already in ATL from his social media...... but they've gone and signed Luiz Araujo from Lille. :ph34r:

Couldn't get a visa, he will sign in 2022

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, the_eristic said:

Appears this one is off for the moment, which is odd because it looked like he was already in ATL from his social media...... but they've gone and signed Luiz Araujo from Lille. :ph34r:

If that’s the case I’d hope we would be all over that, perfect player to be on the left and central 

5 hours ago, the_eristic said:

Double post 

Edited by rbcuk

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Sad to see, no wonder Conte walked out if he knew this was coming.

Will just go back to being a procession for Juventus now Allegri is back for next few seasons.

**** them.  I'm still bitter about their goal against us at the San Siro that was about 2 yards over the byline before the cross came in.

We should go in there and rip out anyone we can.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Surprised city haven't given up on kane and just got martinez tbh

City have to sign Kane now, if only to prove a point and save face, as @NurembergVillan alluded to in a previous post. 

3 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I think they want ‘Mr England’ for the marketing opportunities. 

Yeah agree, the attendance at yesterday's game shows that they still need England's 2 most marketable players in their team

But in terms of value and not having to deal with Levy kane isn't that much better than Lukaku or martinez 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They made 200 million on Hakimi and Lukaku.

We should be all over Barella with the Grealish money 

And bastoni 

Think skrinair however you spell his name will be too expensive and De vrij would have too high wages 

But there's definitely CBs to pick from there 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

Lots of talk about Dzeko moving to Inter to replace Lukaku and that Mourinho is looking at Tammy or Isak to replace him at Roma. Tammy I could see happening, Isak not so much.