New kits 21/22

sne

Mein gott in himmel what have they done with the Bayer Leverkusen kit, it looks awful. They usually have pretty nice kits but this looks like garbage.

bayer_04_leverkusen_2021_2022_home_kit_2.jpgbayer_04_leverkusen_2021_2022_home_kit_5.jpg

48 minutes ago, sne said:

Mein gott in himmel what have they done with the Bayer Leverkusen kit, it looks awful. They usually have pretty nice kits but this looks like garbage.

bayer_04_leverkusen_2021_2022_home_kit_2.jpgbayer_04_leverkusen_2021_2022_home_kit_5.jpg

Barmenia sounds like a union for bartenders 

On 15/07/2021 at 23:21, foreveryoung said:

You were right, those shirts that have been ordered with the dodgy discount code have all been cancelled and refunded. Wasn't sure they could do that.

You can do what you like. No contract is formed until the item has been despatched.

On 13/07/2021 at 08:53, JamieZ said:

inter_milan_2021_2022_home_kit_8.jpeginter_milan_2021_2022_home_kit_9.jpeg

OMG. Internazionale Milano Football Club and Broadway Dance Troupe.

https://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/2020/inter_milan_2021_2022_home_kit_prediction.jpg
Just as a point of illustration, there are people sitting at home in their armchairs designing better kits than the actual designers at multibillion-dollar companies. I've been appalled by most of the offerings from Nike and Adidas, which show no creativity whatever and a lot of bad judgment, and Puma and New Balance, whose designs all seem cheap and often just second-rate if not ghastly. And what's with all of the collars? Crewneck, v-neck, collar, add pinstripes or a tweak here or there—is that so hard? But everything lately has weird notches or scoops and overlays that just make them awkward and distracting. Okay, I'm ranting now. I'm put out because I hate the new Villa kit and the new USA kit, and many of these kits aren't any better.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sne said:

Eww. I normally like their kits. This is Sunday league stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

8DBE85A4-07EE-41E3-8A79-288B739C057C.jpeg

Simple design, fine. But a] that sponsor logo is absolutely awful, and b] aren't they supposed to play in 'old gold'? Is it just the picture, or is that just, kind of, standard yellow?

Edited by HanoiVillan

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Why? It's got loads of detailing on it, the problem is the detailing isn't very good...

there are so many options with designing a proper claret and blue kit, they went with 'lets give them wider tyre tracks this season'

Edited by slovenian

Â