New kits 21/22

sne

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Lazio 2021-22 Macron Away Kit #Lazio #SSLazio #Lazioroma #macronsports #CMonEagles

Happy Jim Carrey GIF

any one other than macron and lazio and that'd be on my shopping list

Extremely fascionable. Imagine that with claret instead of navy and that would have been a gorgeous Villa away kit.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, JamieZ said:

Extremely fascionable. Imagine that with claret instead of navy and that would have been a gorgeous Villa away kit.

Hell, if the damn eagle insignia weren't so large, I'd slap a Villa badge on it and wear it as is. White shorts, blue shorts, claret shorts, whatever. Classic is classic.

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Borussia Dortmund 2021-22 Puma Away Shirt #bvb #borussiadortmund #pumafootball

Birmingham City 2021-22 Nike Away Kit #BirminghamCityFC #Birmingham #BirminghamCity #nikefootball

nike have done that a bit this season, pinstripes that end for the sponsor, its **** garbage

Rangers 2021-22 Castore Away Kit #Rangers #Rangersfc #watp

West Bromwich Albion 2021-22 Puma Away Kit #WestBromwichAlbion #wba #westbrom #pumafootball

Watford 2021-22 Kelme Home Kit #Watford #Watfordfc #kelme

I’m surprised blues haven’t gone full homage in yellow and black. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

The Wire Wow GIF

Well well well

Bayern are owned by the 3 As, Adidas, audi, Allianz (+ then fans) 

In the mirky world of football finances I'm not sure how bayern get away with it, man City under investigation for inflating their sponsorship deals, what audi pump in to bayern is mental

14 minutes ago, ismail-villa said:

Can someone reel me in on this joke, seen it past few pages..

The kids one? 

I take it as the juve director whatever his name was who was behind the super league did a statement where he moaned about the declining shirt sales in 16 - 24 year olds in South East Asia (might have been globally) and that they needed the ESL to boost sales

They don't need the ESL they need shirts that aren't dogshit... 

Just now, villa4europe said:

The kids one? 

I take it as the juve director whatever his name was who was behind the super league did a statement where he moaned about the declining shirt sales in 16 - 24 year olds in South East Asia (might have been globally) and that they needed the ESL to boost sales

They don't need the ESL they need shirts that aren't dogshit... 

Cheers mate. Perez was saying the same thing with interest in football as a whole in the youth generations. 

Â