New kits 21/22

sne

1 minute ago, ismail-villa said:

Cheers mate. Perez was saying the same thing with interest in football as a whole in the youth generations. 

Yeah he did, it was part of the whole how to get the not really interested in football crowd to spend money on us thing 

• Like 1

On 23/07/2021 at 16:11, villa4europe said:

Lazio 2021-22 Macron Away Kit #Lazio #SSLazio #Lazioroma #macronsports #CMonEagles

Happy Jim Carrey GIF

any one other than macron and lazio and that'd be on my shopping list

Damn. I really hate how those fash f***ers get fantastic looking shirts. 

• Like 4

Feel I must add the absolutely hideous jerseys that Sweden are playing in in the Olympic women football tournament. Pretty sure the yellow one is visible from space.

goods_43_431172.jpg?width=450&impolicy=quality_70goods_66_431172.jpg?width=450&impolicy=quality_70

On 23/07/2021 at 05:47, sne said:

juventus_2021_2022_away_shirt_%20b.jpeg

Matthijs de Ligt clearly chose a shirt that he can grow into when he hits his next growth spurt. In Kappa sizing that would be an XXXXXL.

6 hours ago, El Zen said:

Damn. I really hate how those fash f***ers get fantastic looking shirts. 

There's a doctoral dissertation just waiting to be written about why fascists always get the best freaking uniforms.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

They did that shirt before 

That sponsor though... **** that's awful

Since the home kit also has a type of snake pattern on it I was thinking it was the year of the snake in China or something but apparently not.

It's the Milan city symbol so at least there is a reason

Biscione - Wikipedia

Lots of clubs and brands going for the black&gold / gold&black this season. Port Vale, Charlton, Utrecht and of course Pumas who always has it

port_vale_2021_2022_errea_away_kit_e.jpgClick to enlarge image utrecht_2021_2022_nike_third_kit_a.jpgutrecht_2021_2022_nike_third_kit_a.jpgPumas UNAM Third Shirt 2021 | www.unisportstore.com

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sne said:

Oh boy 😬

inter_milan_2021_2022_away_kit_1.jpeginter_milan_2021_2022_away_kit_2.jpeg

Just spent 5 minutes on socios.com and I’m still none the wiser what the **** it’s supposed to be. Fan token crypto service app? Feels like money laundering with a few buzz words thrown in.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Saw the Charlton one, I like the badge 

I was nearly a Charlton fan because I got a shiny badge in a sticker album when I was a kid and I thought it was amazing.  Then my Grandad told me how far away it was so I changed my mind. 

• Like 1

Â