New kits 21/22

sne

another year for me where i dont think a whole lot about umbros shirts, i dont see the clamour for them either

sunderland did well to get that out of nike and i like it

club_america_2021_2022_nike_home_kit_a1.jpeg

same as always the home depot sponsor is one too many, the square shape of it doesnt help either

unam_pumas_2021_2022_home_shirt_a.jpeg

unam_pumas_2021_2022_away_shirt_a.jpeg

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Hamburger SV 2021-22 Adidas Home Kit #HamburgerSV #hsv #adidasfootball #nurderHSVSunderland 2021-22 Nike Home Kit #Sunderland #SunderlandAFC #safc #nikefootball

West Ham United 2021-22 Umbro Home Kit #BringItOnWHU #WestHamUnited #westham #umbro #whufc

The Hamburg kit has a real classic look about it: it's simple yet distinctive, and the socks make it.

I find something about Sunderland Girl simultaneously compelling and unsettling—alluring yet unsavoury. The kit is kind of cool.

The West Ham shirt is what happened when Mark Noble tried on a protoype shirt over the polo shirt he was already wearing. It sounds like I mean that in a bad way, and I do.

Edited by JamieZ
Decided not to capitalise Mark Noble's name for some reason. Sorry, Mark.
  • Like 1

Real Zaragoza                                                                                                     

real_zaragoza_2021_2022_away_kit_a.jpeg

Midtjylland        

midtjylland_2021_2022_home_shirt_e.jpegmidtjylland_2021_2022_home_shirt_1.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Leaked United away. Potential to be a great kit ruined by that sponsor (if it's even real):

It looks like an “it’s so bad it’s good” kit, but also not bad enough to be good. If that makes sense.

• Like 1

Â