Midweek Football 3/7 May

andykeenan

Having spent the last two evenings watching the Champions League, this match is laughable.

I wish SuperLeague would have gone ahead just to see Arsenal get broken by Bayern Munich and Real on weekly basis. 

Edited by Mic09
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

So, fifth and sixth become Europa League places and seventh becomes Europa conference.

This is a great result for Liverpool and Spurs.

And therefore I hate it.

Hoping West Ham can keep up momentum, Everton as well are still in with a shout

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

So, fifth and sixth become Europa League places and seventh becomes Europa conference.

This is a great result for Liverpool and Spurs.

And therefore I hate it.

With what West Ham have left they really shouldn't be finishing below 5th now so can live with one of Liverpool/Spurs in europa and the other playing likes of San Marino fc.

• Like 1

A Leicester win on Friday followed by a Leeds win on Saturday lunchtime will be helpful.

Everton are difficult, they've got the best chance of overtaking one of the arseholes, but I want us to beat them.

I don’t understand, I was being told by Arsenal fans in the last couple of days that when they win the Europa League and thus get into the Champions League that Grealish was going to join them...what happened?!?!

Sad Europa League GIF by DAZN

• Haha 3

Hahahaha arsenal the legendary super League club. Absolute joke club. 

Dani Parejo still got it apart from one moment of madness from him he serenely ran that game. I'd love someone with his experience and mentality to sign for us for a year or two. Our younger players will benefit.

Arsenal really are a waste of space now.

Remember the bad old days of CL every season under Wenger? Few cups too. Bet they are delighted they hounded the man that transformed their club from top to bottom out. 
They are getting exactly what they deserve.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Yep Arsenal are shite I honestly believe Villa are a better team than them nowadays. 9th/10th best team in the league and still nearly got to the final though. 

we did beat them twice this season, cant remember them even troubling us in either game

Â