Midweek Football 3/7 May

andykeenan

Guest av1

I don’t watch much European football so I don’t know what Madrid’s squad depth is like, but looking at this first 11, Ramos, Benzema, Kroos, Hazard, it looks like a really ageing team in key areas. 

Ramos looks all pointy and no runny, I think we might be nearing the end for him - who's going to tell him?

He's in a contract argument for next season with Madrid as he wants two years and they're only prepared to offer him one.

It used to be a joy watching teams like Madrid and Barcelona back in the 90s and early 2000s. Now I can't stand it. Tackled fairly? Why not fall over and scream. I know a lot of teams play for fouls but Madrid take it to a whole other level.

Guest av1
1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

All English finals in both UEFA competitions?

Maybe we should create our own super league 😛

37 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

It used to be a joy watching teams like Madrid and Barcelona back in the 90s and early 2000s. Now I can't stand it. Tackled fairly? Why not fall over and scream. I know a lot of teams play for fouls but Madrid take it to a whole other level.

in fairness that happens a lot in the Premier League as well, Harry Kane a few weeks back sounded like he got shot

18 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

All English finals in both UEFA competitions?

Would be hilarious if it turned out this way and then all four clubs were banned from European competition for 2 years.

• Like 1

Â