Midweek Football 3/7 May

andykeenan

28 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

We did dominate in our matches with them but it looks like they will finish above us. I hope that doesn’t mean we’re also a joke/waste of space club?

Suppose depends on your expectations to judge that, i am happy enough with our season but I think Arsenal thought they could finish top 4

im not a fan of the "too big for him" cliche

they've got a shit stay away owner and a bunch of chancers taking them for a ride, any manager who came in and got any kind of tune out of them would be merely papering over the cracks, arteta is in no mans land, £50m+ players on £200k a week in cruise control, its not a manager problem

for a while now i think they're us under lerner just with better players keeping them from dropping completely in to the shit

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

im not a fan of the "too big for him" cliche

they've got a shit stay away owner and a bunch of chancers taking them for a ride, any manager who came in and got any kind of tune out of them would be merely papering over the cracks, arteta is in no mans land, £50m+ players on £200k a week in cruise control, its not a manager problem

for a while now i think they're us under lerner just with better players keeping them from dropping completely in to the shit

He signed Willian on a 3 year deal, Partey another one he brought in for big money and has done nothing. I think he is a dreadful manager who plays dull football with little attacking intent and only won a trophy because Aubameyang was looking for a new deal. 54 league games 23 wins and 18 losses. Its poor

Arsenal have potential to play good attacking football and desperately need a new manager. Sure that Emery guy could do a job, he had 51 games in charge and won 25 and lost just 13

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

He signed Willian on a 3 year deal, Partey another one he brought in for big money and has done nothing.

Did he sign these players, or did the board? Partey, for example, was being linked long before Arteta was manager. 

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

He signed Willian on a 3 year deal, Partey another one he brought in for big money and has done nothing. I think he is a dreadful manager who plays dull football with little attacking intent and only won a trophy because Aubameyang was looking for a new deal. 54 league games 23 wins and 18 losses. Its poor

Arsenal have potential to play good attacking football and desperately need a new manager. Sure that Emery guy could do a job, he had 51 games in charge and won 25 and lost just 13

Isn't Kia Joorbachaan running the show on the quiet at Arsenal now? Luiz, Willian and Cedric Soares all his clients and all got lucrative long deals (or in case of Luiz new 12 month deal last season) and he was trying to push Coutinho to them last October aswell. Get the feeling he might've been involved in Pepe deal aswell.

Found a much worse superagent than Jorge Mendes to run things.

Â