Breakaway League

Jareth

2 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I'd have thought that if they did that there would be a lot of challenges from the other clubs who haven't been paid to remain in the Premier League. It does seem a bit of a stretch.

Spurs and Arsenal have had UEFA's pants down if they have been paid to stay in a compeition they're not in 😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Swerbs said:

Thats a Barcelona mouthpiece, they have zero quotes in it and seems to be a dig at Perez from the Barcelona media

I have minimal faith in the PL to put a real punishment on them. A real punishment.

You just have to think that it's got to be something strong enough so they don't do this again. Because slimeballs like Kroenke, Glazer will try this again.

I'd have some fun.

• -20 points this season
  • -15 next season
  • -10 points the year after
  • All prize money for the next three years is kept by the PL divided equally between the other 14, whoever they may be in that season. They can keep the much larger broadcast money.
  • Transfer bans for the next two windows
  • Like 2

It's going to kick off when all of those ceo's that resigned from the teams from.that ECA board or whatever it is are just let back in again like nothing happened. We know it's coming!

Edited by Pissflaps

21 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Levys one is the worst! What a cock

Hang on, you actually expected a statement from Daniel Levy and Spurs to sound genuinely sorry about trying to sign up to a scheme where they could make more money at the expense of the rest of the league?!

Daniel Levy???

Spurs?!?

Have a word...

• Like 2

I am willing to bet my right nutsack:

There will be no punishment handed down to the teams "football needs them too much"

The media wankathon over the teams will carry on as if nothing happened.

All of the CEO's that resigned form that ECA board will be allowed back in. After all they created the champions league closed shop as it is now

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I have minimal faith in the PL to put a real punishment on them. A real punishment.

You just have to think that it's got to be something strong enough so they don't do this again. Because slimeballs like Kroenke, Glazer will try this again.

I'd have some fun.

• -20 points this season
  • -15 next season
  • -10 points the year after
  • All prize money for the next three years is kept by the PL divided equally between the other 14, whoever they may be in that season. They can keep the much larger broadcast money.
  • Transfer bans for the next two windows

I like this. I would relax 1 or 2 of the other points just to have the points deduction be -30 or -40. Have them all battling relegation next season :D 

3 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

I am willing to bet my right nutsack:

There will be no punishment handed down to the teams "football needs them too much"

The media wankathon over the teams will carry on as if nothing happened.

All of the CEO's that resigned form that ECA board will be allowed back in. After all they created the champions league closed shop as it is now

I wouldnt bet against it...

UEFA and the FA would not dare to take money off them or impose sanctions...

It sucks... but its the facts...

Bit of talk some clubs are going to try and do it anyway without the English.

Barca are so **** atm. They need this to happen.

Can't see it working with Real, Barca, Inter, Juve...it's not enough.

4 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

I wouldnt bet against it...

UEFA and the FA would not dare to take money off them or impose sanctions...

It sucks... but its the facts...

Nope. I disagree. 

They need to be made an example of. Otherwise what’s stopping them planning a slightly different but maybe more pallatable version? Or doing their homework a bit better next time so they nail the legal side of it?

There need to be a deterrent. Like I suggested, some of the punishment may be “suspended”, but there needs to be something and I think UEFA and the FA know that

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Bit of talk some clubs are going to try and do it anyway without the English.

Barca are so **** atm. They need this to happen.

Can't see it working with Real, Barca, Inter, Juve...it's not enough.

That's bollocks it won't happen. Its over for now.

There will be no punishments and the authorities will carry out a business-as-usual after that all unpleasantness  front.

The 12 will keep quiet for a bit and plan another attack in the future.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Â