Breakaway League

Jareth

1 minute ago, supermon said:

I'd be a bit nervous if Villa had a similar training top t shirt, City will probably murder us even more :(

We have. It involves the shirt of Cash, apparently. Not seen it, they were speaking of it on 5Live.

29 minutes ago, a m ole said:

One thing not really talked about is who is the team organising this competition? What rules do they use? Who is responsible for disciplining these clubs for things like stadium safety, racism in the grounds and so on? What protects the integrity and history of the very game itself?

WIll they take the VAR system with them?

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Apologies if already bin Dunne , been out today and missed about 40 pages 

1DC030E6-E26E-4E85-B2A1-3535349C2C8F.jpeg

Or as a certain someone put on my FB a few minutes ago. It's like walking into the Crucible and putting 50p down on the table

4 minutes ago, supermon said:

I'd be a bit nervous if Villa had a similar training top t shirt, City will probably murder us even more :(

I think Villa should have something to make a statement. Whether it’s the exact same message as the Leeds t shirt tonight, I don’t know. But I don’t think we should shy away from it.

Just now, bickster said:

Or as a certain someone put on my FB a few minutes ago. It's like walking into the Crucible and putting 50p down on the table

Just heard that on the WM football phone in

3 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I think Villa should have something to make a statement. Whether it’s the exact same message as the Leeds t shirt tonight, I don’t know. But I don’t think we should shy away from it.

Results don't matter now. I really hope the club makes a strong symbolic statement.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 1974Centenary said:

WIll they take the VAR system with them?

Doubt it. Given that the 6 English teams are the ones who benefit the most from it when they get into a bit of bother against us lil diddy teams, then VAR will implode when it doesn't know which team it's meant to screw over 

2 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

When villa are warming up I want them wearing t shirts with a picture of the European cup on it with the words "Earned it"

I want them wearing shirts saying "Klopp bottled it"

Edited by villalad21

2 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

When villa are warming up I want them wearing t shirts with a picture of the European cup on it with the words "Earned it"

Damn that is good!! You need to get this to Villa Twitter admin asap

• Thanks 1

Â