Match Thread: Villa v Fulham

limpid

You've got to question our recruitment.  Fulham are not a great team by any stretch.  All the money spent and without Jack we just don't have any attacking potency at all. 

1 minute ago, allani said:

So when Smith says we don't need many signings this summer - what exactly is he looking at?  There are claret tinted glasses and then whatever Smith is wearing...

Perhaps he just feels it's not in the clubs or his interest to state publicly that we need to spend big in multiple areas. 

Just now, villa4europe said:

Means nothing though does it? Does nothing, plays shit, smashes one in the top corner... Doesn't absolve him from playing shit 

He's shit 

Really hard to disagree with this. He's scored a couple of tap ins, a penalty and a worldie - doesnt actually play well or influence games

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Ok let’s stick with him for next season. Play him all 38 games, see how he gets on? 

Let’s bring salah off the bench shall we?

we don’t have anyone better at the moment ffs.

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

You've got to question our recruitment.  Fulham are not a great team by any stretch.  All the money spent and without Jack we just don't have any attacking potency at all. 

Who we recruited ? Which players ?

3 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

"Yeah, I need to replace about 5 players - some of the ones we've got arent good enough for where we want to be in the next season or two. Having said that, I really hope the boys I've got put a real shift in for the last third of the season and this statement doesn't undermine them in any way"

"We have the basis of a great team.  So we don't need to replace anyone who hasn't been pulling their weight since January."  Also not inspiring anyone to think that they need to put some ****ing effort in to make sure they are still pulling on the claret and blue next season.

Edited by allani

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Ollie can do it, but not as loan striker   love to see 2 up front 

1 minute ago, Mister_a said:

Let’s bring salah off the bench shall we?

we don’t have anyone better at the moment ffs.

No, I totally agree. Doesn’t mean he’s any good though. He’s awful.

Watch him score a screamer now. 

• Haha 1