Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

54 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Axel Tuanzebe is injured about 2/3 of the season.

I'll pass. Thank you very much.

Bruce can take him.

I’d take him here, he’s been here before albeit on loan. He’ll know most of the lads and I think he’s an excellent player but I don’t know if he’ll come here as back up to Konsa

17 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I’d take him here, he’s been here before albeit on loan. He’ll know most of the lads and I think he’s an excellent player but I don’t know if he’ll come here as back up to Konsa

Any alternatives you can think of?

I get tired of the same old names tbh, too easy to make those links (Tammy, Tuanzebe etc) just because they played for us at one time… rarely do they have any credence to them.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sne said:

Don't see it happening but I'd be very much up for this.

Clever. No getting the rage if he can’t understand a word anyone says to him. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

🤔

but their fans were slaughtering him last night because he was useless in the game and I was told he's been like that for some time.  So no thanks!

19 minutes ago, sne said:

Don't see it happening but I'd be very much up for this.

Not really sure how I would feel about, conflicted… Edouard seems to have his issues too, we can’t really afford to carry out any more “rehab jobs”… but the kid has quality…

I’d love Wes to make it here, he has my sympathy after such a horrendous injury and experience.

Is the SPL worse though? In terms of dirty tackles and fouls? It’s going to be a huge challenge for him to deal with that kind of treatment… but a loan to a weaker league and more game time may help him regain form and match fitness…

We could throw Conor into the deal too…

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

but their fans were slaughtering him last night because he was useless in the game and I was told he's been like that for some time.  So no thanks!

Yeah, I don’t know how I’d feel about it but it’s an interesting idea…

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Yeah, I don’t know how I’d feel about it but it’s an interesting idea…

Not interesting at all, I wasnt convinced before and now even less convinced especially as Rogers who knows him well, passed on him for a slightly more expensive player in Daka.  Surely if anybody thought he could do it in the PL it was Rogers but he passed on him.  It's a no from me especially at the 20m they are talking about.  They arent going to sell for lower given PSG get 50% of anything over 9m.

7 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Not interesting at all, I wasnt convinced before and now even less convinced especially as Rogers who knows him well, passed on him for a slightly more expensive player in Daka.  Surely if anybody thought he could do it in the PL it was Rogers but he passed on him.  It's a no from me especially at the 20m they are talking about.  They arent going to sell for lower given PSG get 50% of anything over 9m.

Ok, sorry 🤣

Wasn’t my idea but the tweet had me considering it… and whether it would be good for Wesley…

No idea why Rodgers didn’t go for him but Daka is a potential star and a more attractive proposition…

That 50% sell on clause is a problem/obstacle though but his value is only decreasing atm too…

Edited by Jas10

Young (French) strikers who are not 100% on it and showing poor attitude when they are wanting out is more of a rule than an exception. Would not put too much on it tbh. 

It's not a good personality trait but not the end of the world either. Probably was expecting to go to the Olympics and probably was expecting to have sealed a move by now so his head not in it is expected.

As for Celtic and what Celtic fans think on Twitter... No wonder they are miserable, they should be.

14 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Might be fed up of playing for a poor team in a poor league… should still be professional though but I think he’s wanted out for a while…

More keen on the likes of Alvarez anyway, I think we need more than a basic CF or finisher. Watkins brings so much more…

Edited by Jas10

Do we think the alleged Bailey money is as well as the ESR money or instead of?

I was hoping it was ‘as well as’ but not so sure now. As Bailey tends to play on the right Buendia style it would imply he’s moving inside to be our No10. 

If we’re after another attacker (as well as Bailey) can we get Cherki out of Lyon please. 

3 minutes ago, sne said:

Young (French) strikers who are not 100% on it and showing poor attitude when they are wanting out is more of a rule than an exception. Would not put too much on it tbh. 

It's not a good personality trait but not the end of the world either.

Dont want that attitude here given the great attitude we have in the squad