Match Thread: DO NOT LINK TO OR ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

2 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

I think, as usual, it's best to go elsewhere for a proper appraisal of how well certain individuals are playing. Commentators' enthusing about McGinn.

And that ball to Watkins ? Absolutely magical from McGinn. 

We've played really well for most of the half after a slow start - we're a delight to watch at times.

Disappointing that we've not put this one to bed at half time - we really should have added at least another one to Watkins goal - as it is, they've got a punchers chance.

We've looked a class apart from them, we just need to keep doing what we're doing.

• Like 2

How have we only scored 1 goal in 1 and half games against these. Absolutely battering them with total football. They are anti-football thugs just getting shown up and kicking lumps out of superior players. 

McGinn been off it again, needs to keep it moving just wants to lean in and protect the ball all the time. Douglas below par too. 

Edited by BleedClaretAndBlue

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

McGinn doesn't look right. Good chance to get Ramsey on.

Samson comes straight in for him I think.  He's been hit or miss for a while now and becoming more miss.  Seems very out of sorts to me.

Mind you Barkley also looking out of sorts for me. 

• Like 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

Got a bad feeling Burnley will shithouse a draw here

Watkins really has to put that chance away

not so sure, they've created absolutely nothing. if we keep this up second half I fail to see how we could possibly lose. big thing is to not slip into second gear second half.

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Some of Traore's first touches have been orgasmic. 

I'm not commenting on Jack anymore. Deserves to be in the Balon d'Or discussion. And no I'm not getting carried away.

A good Euros and he has to be in the conversation doesn't he?

• Like 1

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

How have we only scored 1 goal in 1 and half games against these. Absolutely battering them with total football. They are anti-football thugs just getting shown up and kicking lumps out of superior players. 

McGinn been off it again, needs to keep it moving just wants to lean in and protect the ball all the time. Douglas below par too. 

Pope

I thought McGinn was excellent.

In the opening ten minutes they closed our CB's and sent someone in with the midfielder when we had goal kicks - forcing us to go long and lose the ball in the air. Once we figured that out and started to rate both McGinn and Luiz into the hole behind their strikers all the space opened up and our wide men got into things.