Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

9 hours ago, Thug said:

I hate this argument that ‘highly paid managers’ think something - therefore it MUST be true.  

Highly paid managers make appalling decisions ALL the time.  Now I’m not saying that THIS is an appalling decision, but I can’t stand that direction of argument.

Was highly paid MON right when he sold Cahill for peanuts and spent the money on Zat Knight?

Was highly paid Dean Smith right for persisting with Drinkwater when it was obvious to anyone watching he was fuvking awful?

Managers get the job because they are expected to make MORE right decisions than most.  It doesnt mean that they are ALWAYS right.  The better the manager, the more right decisions they make percentage wise.

I’m very well paid to do my job.  Doesn’t mean I’ve never been wrong about stuff.

A highly paid manager though Salah was shit, and shipped him off 🤔

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

A highly paid manager though Salah was shit, and shipped him off 🤔

A highly paid manager sold us Houghton, Saunders and Staunton.  We went from finishing below them, to being runners up 15 points clear of liverpool.

Go figure.

• Like 2

He’s looked better off the bench the past couple of times we’ve seen him. I think he suits what gerrard’s after better than what smith wanted- I.e lots of energy and good on the ball albeit not an amazing passer 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Mate.

Chambers, our almost free signing is playing ahead of our " first choice " CB.

We also have our record signing on the bench.

I don't think our owners are thick.

Chambers is not playing ahead of Mings

• Like 1

Not having a dig at Ramsey at all as he's been having a great season but I have no idea how Sanson isn't even coming on as a sub for him at the moment, never mind starting. Think he can feel awfully hard done by.

• Like 1

On 17/03/2022 at 21:00, Thug said:

A highly paid manager sold us Houghton, Saunders and Staunton.  We went from finishing below them, to being runners up 15 points clear of liverpool.

Go figure.

Souness?

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

He must routinely show up late for training. Or suck at training. 

He must have purchased Ross McCormack's faulty gates. 

Â