Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, useless said:

Sooth beest toldeth th're's belike a reasoneth that gent's not been hath used much by eith'r smith 'r g'rrard.  Despite all the calleth i wouldn't beest surpris'd if 't be true that gent's doesn't cometh in 'gainst watf'rd, I bethink chukwuemeka may cometh in and receiveth a starteth.

Definitely.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Sooth beest toldeth th're's belike a reasoneth that gent's not been hath used much by eith'r smith 'r g'rrard.  Despite all the calleth i wouldn't beest surpris'd if 't be true that gent's doesn't cometh in 'gainst watf'rd, I bethink chukwuemeka may cometh in and receiveth a starteth.

I think you may have a lisp. 

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

His 3 starts this season are Chelsea twice and United. Played also vs Liverpool, City and Leicester 

Brentford only poor team he got minutes against. Its all strange 

Yes. For clarity, we are the other bad side.

9 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

What type of fee can we get for him?  Maybe EUR 15M from Nice or Lyon?

The French league is broke except PSG, Nice and Rennes. Sadly we will lose money on him through no fault of his own 

10 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

What type of fee can we get for him?  Maybe EUR 15M from Nice or Lyon?

Probably half that. The guy has barely played in 2 years.

You have to say that Smith and Gerrard have both overlooked him - coaches at other clubs would probably do the same.

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I would be asking to leave of I was him. One game played well and dropped for the managers undroppable favourite 

Surely it can’t be because of the one error? Gerrard, of all people, knows bad errors occur. Something else must be going on behind the scenes or in practice.

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Surely it can’t be because of the one error? Gerrard, of all people, knows bad errors occur. Something else must be going on behind the scenes or in practice.

The only thing I can think of is he can't play the 6 role and so Gerrard not considering him for in in place of Luiz. Then it comes to McGinn, does he want to give McGinn a chance to bounce back or does he drop him for Sanson now. 

• Like 1

Sanson should be starting this game. It's sending the wrong message and only Ramsey is performing in that midfield 3 and even then mostly in the final 3rd.

Let's see what happens, but I'm really disappointed.

• Like 1

Â