Weekends Football 1/3 January/Midweek Football 4/6 January

andykeenan

29 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’ve got Lacazette in my fantasy team this week so would be nice if he could do something 

That went better than expected!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Looked offside 

They not getting the lines out? 

tbf the way WBA have been marking all game I'm not surprised how free he was for that. they're absolutely gash.

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

You heard of a team called Leeds United?

Leeds don't have their defence linked to all the top 6 though. Even Leeds fans know likes of Liam Cooper are massive out of their depth at this level don't we @Rino8 ? 😉

As for Brighton-

Lamptey- In fairness been injured last few weeks and looks very exciting going forward. Wonder if Chelse have a buy back clause.

Ben White- Here's one Leeds raved about and were desperate to get back. 20m + bid knocked back in summer. Linked to Chelsea in this window.

Webster- OMG we should've signed him for 20m last summer........nah.

Dunk- Been solid for them for a few seasons but think he prefers Hughton type system. Also linked to Chelsea in recent times although think agent planted that to get him a new deal.

Veltman- In fairness I thought this sort of signing would be a good pick up for us, was a regular for Ajax in their CL run two years back.

Dan Burn- Complete and utter donkey

Bissouma- Linked to liverpool last few weeks.

They've now conceded 5 more goals than Fulham have so simply can't be all on their strikers. Fifth worst in the league so something isn't adding up to me.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Leeds don't have their defence linked to all the top 6 though. Even Leeds fans know likes of Liam Cooper are massive out of their depth at this level don't we @Rino8 ? 😉

As for Brighton-

Lamptey- In fairness been injured last few weeks and looks very exciting going forward. Wonder if Chelse have a buy back clause.

Ben White- Here's one Leeds raved about and were desperate to get back. 20m + bid knocked back in summer. Linked to Chelsea in this window.

Webster- OMG we should've signed him for 20m last summer........nah.

Dunk- Been solid for them for a few seasons but think he prefers Hughton type system. Also linked to Chelsea in recent times although think agent planted that to get him a new deal.

Veltman- In fairness I thought this sort of signing would be a good pick up for us, was a regular for Ajax in their CL run two years back.

Dan Burn- Complete and utter donkey

Bissouma- Linked to liverpool last few weeks.

They've now conceded 5 more goals than Fulham have so simply can't be all on their strikers. Fifth worst in the league so something isn't adding up to me.

I said a while back the talk of Brighton being better than their results suggested based on statistics like expected goals was wrong. They aren’t a good side for a number of reasons, not just the lack of goals when you really get into a deep statistical analysis or when you just watch them objectively. 

They do have some very decent players through who should they go down I’d love us to pick up. In fact if they go down half the PL be picking over the bones of their squad.

Â