Weekends Football 1/3 January/Midweek Football 4/6 January

andykeenan

Just now, VillaChris said:

How many points do you think they're capable of getting? Some people on here seem to think likely top 6 will all be finishing on 80 + points so just curious. Was really surprised they only got 62 last year, we got two more in 09/10 so dosen't suggest they were that special as they had a similar slump to what we had in 08/09 so pretty much identical season.

I think Liverpool, Man U and Man City will finish top 3, don't know what order though. Leicester are capable of getting 70 points which should be enough for 4th spot. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

I think Liverpool, Man U and Man City will finish top 3, don't know what order though. Leicester are capable of getting 70 points which should be enough for 4th spot. 

8 more points than last season?! With europa I'd be amazed at that tbh. BCD has just inflated the points tallies of everyone really with weaker home form for pretty much everyone.

Even with their current form replicated for rest of the season Leicester would have 64 points from 34 games so no guarentee they'd get to 70 points from that as they didn't last season losing 3 of their last 4.

They'll be in the 60-65 point range.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

8 more points than last season?! With europa I'd be amazed at that tbh. BCD has just inflated the points tallies of everyone really with weaker home form for pretty much everyone.

Even with their current form replicated for rest of the season Leicester would have 64 points from 34 games so no guarentee they'd get to 70 points from that as they didn't last season losing 3 of their last 4.

They'll be in the 60-65 point range.

If it was not for Covid they would easily have reached 70 points last season. They have a better squad this season. 

Just now, VillaChris said:

We shall see my friend! Villareal looking good for top 4 in La Liga btw.

really to be honest I havent followed La Liga much lately.  We are all a bit reactive, Man u could easily loose their next 5 games, Leicester could loose their next 4 and then the view change. 

6 minutes ago, PaulC said:

If it was not for Covid they would easily have reached 70 points last season. They have a better squad this season. 

Not sure about that, they were in poor form before the Covid break except when they trashed us

Â