VillaTalk Deadpool 2021

Xela

8 hours ago, sne said:

Anyone had European Football as we know it?

Died years ago! When 4th place was considered an achievement 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

For those who dont know the name, he is responsible for all of Meat Loafs career as well as big songs by Bonnie Tyler and Celine Dion. 

Thats like commiting three mass shootings and not getting banged up once

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Didn't know he was still alive to be honest, but he made some good movies.

Gave Dennis Wilson his shot at acting.

Wilson absolutely hated it, all the hanging around between takes. Way too restless and hyper for that.

My mom and aunties are gutted, they absolutely loved them

I'm sure I've talked about them before with mooney, for all the music my mom listened to when I was a kid, a lot of it shit, they were the ones that absolutely nothing stuck with me, the likes of ABBA and bee gees even hot chocolate and wet wet wet are ingrained deep in my memory but BCRs I couldn't name you a song, which seeing as they're my mom's favourite is really weird, they haven't stood the test of time, seemingly no covers or random songs on the likes of heart FM, just kind of a big nothing band 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

My mom and aunties are gutted, they absolutely loved them

I'm sure I've talked about them before with mooney, for all the music my mom listened to when I was a kid, a lot of it shit, they were the ones that absolutely nothing stuck with me, the likes of ABBA and bee gees even hot chocolate and wet wet wet are ingrained deep in my memory but BCRs I couldn't name you a song, which seeing as they're my mom's favourite is really weird, they haven't stood the test of time, seemingly no covers or random songs on the likes of heart FM, just kind of a big nothing band 

...is the right answer. Dross. 

Had the pleasure of working with Les and separately BCR in my Butlins days. Nice guy don’t have any tales of arseholery. Was just a decent fella. As a sidenote I love a bit of the rollers. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1