Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Was having a right laugh at a nose at my son's football. He was going on about the whole Lichfield 4x4 driving nonsense that they seem to cling onto as some kind of victory for them...

I turned to him and said "where do you live then?"..bearing in mind we were in Sutton... "Sutton" he says.. "Oh right ok that's not in the city centre or strictly brum is it? I thought you were all from there?" I say. "I'm originally from Solihull though... "Well that's not Brum either is it?... he really didn't know what to say before trying to argue why it was brum and not as it actually it is a town in Warwickshire.

He is one of those who just can't even mention Villa without trying to get a dig in... he was very quiet after that..

They really are stupid...

Edited by leighavfc
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Even if it is reset they still have that huge wage bill which won't go down unless they sell players so they will still gave to address that. I hear jota is on stupid money there and he has been a massive flop. 

1 minute ago, VillaJ100 said:

They think because Jack is exactly that to them they have some sort of counterbalance 😂

No it was Villa fans on here building him up.

fans on here bizarrely built the club up for some reason especially some average long ball managers like Rowett and Monk

13 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Wonder if they can keep Adams in the summer. That's going tk be huge for them. If they lose him. 

It's unlikely they will keep him, he's a very talented player and a fair few premier league clubs will be interested. I'd actually have him at here if we go up, rated him since his Sheffield United days and was gutted to see him go to such a shit club.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

Jack, McGinn, Whelan, Hourihane, Bjarnason, Jedinak, Lansbury

I make him our 8th choice centre midfielder, probably another player I am missing

He'd definitely not be anywhere near our side, but I'd have him mopping the floor before I let one of our players go and help out Blues.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

No it was Villa fans on here building him up.

fans on here bizarrely built the club up for some reason especially some average long ball managers like Rowett and Monk

Blues have absolutely sod all though and a really shit team with like one of two OK players so while keeping them up is a tall order finishing mid table you should be in with a shout of league manager of the year! 

24 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He'd definitely not be anywhere near our side, but I'd have him mopping the floor before I let one of our players go and help out Blues.

Nah.

If they want to give us a transfer fee and get his wages off our books then I'm all for it.

He's crap, if they're crap enough that he'll actually help then they're **** anyway.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Hopefully the transfer and FFP nonsense is reset so they can "go again" and buy Gardner. I think £3m -£5m should cover it. He is utter shite but seems to have done alright for them.

I would sell him for far less to someone else but if it gets them into trouble with FFP again, I would reluctantly accept a bid of £30m. :)

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Nah.

If they want to give us a transfer fee and get his wages off our books then I'm all for it.

He's crap, if they're crap enough that he'll actually help then they're **** anyway.

Oh I agree absolutely in terms of a transfer. If they're going to pay us for him, he's all theirs.

Loaning them one of our players frustrates me though. Looking at the points from safety, he's probably done his bit to help keep them up and in January before their deduction and poor run of form, he looked like being one of the key players helping them go above us.

I'd not loan out players to anyone in the same division.

31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Video and photo going about of Adams going to meet then take a photo with a fan in a police van who was arrested at Rotherham 

Fans also singing **** the EFL at the game

"Che....Che.....i wuz fightin for da badge and dey fckin nicked me !! Che....you're a total Boss for doin this for me.....legend, man...respec' to ya ! You wait til de ladz see dis pic ! .....Gonna get you a visiting order when I'm sent down, fck de family, they can wait...YOU is my fam, bro !!"

38 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Video and photo going about of Adams going to meet then take a photo with a fan in a police van who was arrested at Rotherham 

Fans also singing **** the EFL at the game

He's not a "fan"

He's an ex team mate who ran on the pitch to celebrate with him, they're mates 

I've just watched it....cringeworthy, not to mention the fact that they've recent history for fans running on to the pitch. 

He IS a fan, judging by that tatty medallion around his neck anyway. Also, he hid the fact that he is in handcuffs. Classy.

Screenshot_20190424-083731_Facebook.jpg

Edited by mottaloo

Â