Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

4 hours ago, tomav84 said:

i feel sorry for those decent fans that i'm sure blues have...i cant believe that they're all idiots (the couple i personally know aren't anyway)...and how must they feel that once again their clubs name is getting dragged through the mud. seems like some of them are insisting on embracing the 'no one likes us' tag that's been placed on them...it's really very sad, and hopefully we wont have anything to do with them for a while after this season

3 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

They honestly seem to have a higher proportion of idiots IMO.

Every club has them, we're no different and of course you always assume your bitter rivals are all morons but honestly, all that aside I actually do think they have a high(er) percentage of imbeciles and wasters than your average bunch.

There must just be something about the club that attracts pond scum.

Yes they do seem to have a higher proportion of idiots than most other clubs, if not all of them.

However, the real point for me is that the Club itself do little or nothing to discourage them or even distance themselves from it.

Its like a big shit farm......it keeps on coming and coming

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

The Radio WM phone in is pure comedy gold, a must listen. Last night 2 different bloosers had timed in minutes how much air time Villa fans were getting compared to their sad pathetic selves.

Polly is over 80 and needs gassing to put her out her misery. Eddie the boggie is hilarious. I'd love to know who Alan the Villa fan is as he cracks me up every time he rings in.

Not that i condone such drastic measures but that did make me :crylaugh:out loud !

I'm going straight to hell !

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

imagine being that way inclined that you have to use bravado to describe your time in prison, thinking that refusing to apologise and suggesting you enjoyed prison would be greeted with admiration from your friends and family, if you was somehow in any doubt about how far in the gutter this guy lives

he says 4 lines and manages to contradict himself twice, absolute idiot

Typical bluenose.You couldn't script it better. 

It'll be a badge of honour in the knuckledragger community. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, welnik said:

How embarrassing! I'm on a ship cruising from Singapore to Dubai. What do I spy.......? A blooser!  How do I know? Out of 3500 passengers on board, he's the only one wearing a football shirt. Not only that, but that awful yellow away shirt. 

He can afford that? Is he a stow aboard?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, imavillan said:

I can hear the shouts now all the way from there....

.....MAN OVER BOARD.....

I would drop the anchor through the lifeboat and throw the life preserver in the other direction.

What happened in there for it to be the best month of his life? Perhaps he finally found true love :wub:

Surely he's desperate to get back in then?

Edited by Hornso
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Rumours going round that the bloser is in hospital already as he has bene beaten up pretty badly. I've seen a photo it's pretty graphic and I can't tell if it's him or not. 

Its fake news

Edited by Zatman

50 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Rumours going round that the bloser is in hospital already as he has bene beaten up pretty badly. I've seen a photo it's pretty graphic and I can't tell if it's him or not. 

If it's the photo of a bloke that's had half his face sliced up, it's not him.

Edited by choffer
Although some of the comments on twitter saying that if it was him, he deserved it are as sickening as the photo itself.

So, to celebrate remaining in the Championship, Small Heath post a picture of Gary Gardner (he on loan from Aston Villa) on Facebook. 

strange little club!?!? 

Edit - to be fair, it was one of their supporters club posts - not Small Heath alliance official.

Still, odd choice of player to opt for considering who he belongs to. 

(I expect GG will join them permanently over the summer now) 

Edited by theboyangel

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

So, to celebrate remaining in the Championship, Small Heath post a picture of Gary Gardner (he on loan from Aston Villa) on Facebook. 

strange little club!?!? 

is this the part where Craig Gardner comes out and lauds the fact they stayed up without any help from "that lot down the road"

The ugly prick.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm not sure that's the case - they were punished for the three year period that ended last year - they'll now be judged again on the next three year period which includes this year. It's a rolling review - every year the EFL look at the three previous years - I'd say not only are they not out of the woods, but that they're likely to fail FFP this year too. I think the transfer embargo will be softened though.

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

strange little club!?!? 

Edit - to be fair, it was one of their supporters club posts - not Small Heath alliance official.

Still, odd choice of player to opt for considering who he belongs to. 

(I expect GG will join them permanently over the summer now) 

I think they think that having one of our players there and doing relatively ok, or not shit, for them is some sort of badge of honour.

Whereas in reality is was utterly wank, couldn't get in our team, and nobody wanted him here... and he's still one of their better players :D 

22 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think they think that having one of our players there and doing relatively ok, or not shit, for them is some sort of badge of honour.

Whereas in reality is was utterly wank, couldn't get in our team, and nobody wanted him here... and he's still one of their better players :D 

Jack, McGinn, Whelan, Hourihane, Bjarnason, Jedinak, Lansbury

I make him our 8th choice centre midfielder, probably another player I am missing

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Jack, McGinn, Whelan, Hourihane, Bjarnason, Jedinak, Lansbury

I make him our 8th choice centre midfielder, probably another player I am missing

I think I"d rather play Neil Taylor in midfield than GG.

• Like 1

Â