Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I am a mad villa fan and have been for 25 years but all these comments make us look jealous man. Let them get on with it and we mind our own business and concentrate on our football side rather than theirs.

**** that. They're the one club I will take the piss out of at every opportunity. Ask other football fans their opinion on small heath and its fans and you'll find it's not just Villa fans who dislike them.

They are a blight on this city.

Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung was being interviewed about how the rebuilding of his team was progressing. "How far do you think you are from a European Cup-winning team?" asked one reporter. "About 2miles", replied Yeung.

brum american - please please tell me thats not a joke!! would have been too good to be true

and i thought id read somewhere that yeung had taken so long to buy the club because he was trying to get his finances structured/loans in place to get the money together to buy them, so if that was the case how has he now got £80m going spare?

What I don't understand is that he was interested 2 years ago when they were in the prem and their stock was high but didn't go through with the deal. Then, they get relegated and could have been picked up much cheaper and he goes very quiet. Now back in the prem he pays top dollar for them. Doesn't sound much of a business man to me.

What I don't understand is that he was interested 2 years ago when they were in the prem and their stock was high but didn't go through with the deal. Then, they get relegated and could have been picked up much cheaper and he goes very quiet. Now back in the prem he pays top dollar for them. Doesn't sound much of a business man to me.

The fact he tried to reveal "a" budget shows he isn't the sharpest knife in the draw.

Something quite amusing just occured to me while watching MoTD....

As it currently stands a beach ball has scored more goals in the Premier league than Small Heath's record signing Christian Benitez.

images4y.jpg

christianbenitez9899083.jpg

:lol: Brilliant

Something quite amusing just occured to me while watching MoTD....

As it currently stands a beach ball has scored more goals in the Premier league than Small Heath's record signing Christian Benitez.

images4y.jpg

christianbenitez9899083.jpg

Yep but this Benitez guy once took a shot that bounced off a player, resulting in a corner that lead to a goal. Thats an assist according to some...

Â