Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I am a mad villa fan and have been for 25 years but all these comments make us look jealous man.

I doubt you'll find one post in this thread by me that alludes to jealousy and I've posted often.

They are a joke, and in this thread we are taking the piss. How that looks like "jealousy" I find hard to comprehend

To be jealous they need to have done something, or have something, that we want.. I can't think of anything.

There is not a single thing about that shit stain of a club worthy of being jealous of. Shit team, shit fans, shit ground, shit history, shit future, shit everything. Might as well give up.

I am a mad villa fan and have been for 25 years but all these comments make us look jealous man. Let them get on with it and we mind our own business and concentrate on our football side rather than theirs. Far too much typng time is given to them on here as it is. If they have 40 mil good luck to them, some of us are prob just a tiny bit jealous that our owner hasnt come out and said the same thing.....

We're not jealous. You're talking shit

one problem lads it might be genuine, just heard on sky that has got the money and 40 million january followed by 100 million next season.

Are you a bluenose on a villa fan's forum or vice versa? There's a poster on the Blues forum claiming they finally have something to look forward to called "guest 5234"

NOSE ALERT! guest5234 is a bluenose word removed. :angry:

Downing £12m and a four year deal worth approx £50 a week = £22m

We really should consider giving him a payrise! ;)

Seriously though, if it's 40m including wages then Blues are never gonna get anywhere near European contenders (which is obviously their aim) It will, however, probably be enough to keep them in this league, sadly. Could also be interesting to see how Alex McCleish spends money. His signings so far have been pretty appauling, but he's had the excuse of very limited budget to work on.. and I don't think his record of signings in Scotland was particularly impressive... The new owners might not be impressed if he squanders all their money, considering they are clearly in this for the money and nothing else.

OK, just for you.

It's a January transfer window thread.

Joao Moutinho

He could be the player we need in the middle of the park with that extra bit of quality, he is unhappy at Sporting so lets hope he is the list.

Joaquín and Vicente are quality Wingers who also would cost £12-15M each. However Hugo Viana could be sold in the summer for as little as £3M only 26 now Newcastle paid £8M for him in 2002, but i feel our aim is higher and £4-6M is the quality we are looking at, maybe in future as i think we will sign Michel in January.

For me, a 'big' signing would be bringing in someone along the lines of Edin Dzeko of Wolfsburg. Hot property throughout world football, he has started this Bundesliga season in the same vein in which he finished the last. 26 goals last term, Dzeko is the tall, pacey and intelligent striker we are crying out for. Liverpool nearly secured his services in the summer, but failed at agreeing a fee. Die Wolfe wanted £14m reportedly and Liverpool would only stretch to £10m.

Joao Moutinho is a great shout.

He would assert authority to our midfield and could be available for a fee around £9m, so not totally out of the ball park.

He likes to sit fairly deep, which is kind of stepping on the toes of Ferguson and I think it'd signal an end to Lee Carsley's Blues playing career. I think at the end of the season it could be time for Carsley to move into the back room team. His lack of pace is really quite concerning.

Moutinho still wouldn't sort out our desperate need for a pacey winger, though.

I'd be very happy with:

Martin Petrov - £4M - City

Emile Heskey - £1.5M - £2M - VileLlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

We dont have to be stupid, splashing the cash willy nilly, we can be shrewd

Yohan Gourcuff (bourdeax, maybe out of our range)

Ruud Van Nistelrooy (real madrid)

Joe Cole?

Would that be too ambitious?

What about Robbie Keane?

Juan Roman Requilme

Thierry Henry - £17.5 million when he went to Barcelona. Value must have gone down now. Why not!?

I might get slated for this but I'd like to see us go for Peter crouch. Playing well for England, good goal scoring record, good in the air to provide flick ons for Benitez or Jerome. Also I think he scored a hat-trick a couple of weeks ago in the cup and yet he still struggles to get in the spurs side. Does anyone else think he could do a job for us?

If they really want to market this thing in China, it might well be a big name - strange as it may sound, if this lot are telling the truth, Ronaldinho might not be a bad shout. We'd get him on a free, he's not started that many for Milan this season, pay him 200k a week = 10 million over a year

Bale + Bentley for £15-17m would be a great deal.

I wouldnt mind Crouch, Bentley and Bale for £25million!

lol, what a bunch of deluded half-wits. Why would any 'world class' player want to join Small "We've never won anything" Heath? They really are clueless and beyond belief.

Also, what's this 'Vile' and 'Viler' phrase the knuckle draggers keep using? It's grammatically incorrect, but I wouldn't expect them to realise that because they're so brain-dead.

What a bunch of **** jokers.

I sent that Egg Foo Yeung clip from SSN to a mate of mine who knows little about football, he lives and works in Texas and is a Canadian.

His comment: "The guy looks and sounds like a clown"

:-)

Â