Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

From a Blues fan on 606 about Dzeko and Grafite

comment by Zabolus (U10911373)

posted 39 Minutes Ago

Why do Stoke City fans care who we are linked with, is this board full of complete oddballs? Why wouldn't two Z-List players like these two want to come to a Premiership team on the rise? Because they play in Europe? You bunch of morons, I think most players from any league other than Spain/Italy would jump at the chance of coming to England. I don't think our chief scout would be meeting with representatives otherwise, but no, carry on...you obviously know it all.

Why wouldn't two Z-List players like these two want to come to a Premiership team on the rise?

Who the **** does he mean? Because he obviously doesn't mean small heath!

Haha, just read that there were only 21,000 today at the sty and that includes 3,000 Sunderland fans which means there were only 18,000 :oink:'s in the sty.

AND BUY THE TICKETS

Heard Bruce on FiveLive; sounded annoyed and bitter still about he left, felt almost sorry for him having to deal with that bunch of clowns

"...we beat Villa four times on the spin..."

Somebody's telling as many pork pies as he's obviously eating.

Still, he's getting closer to the truth. The last time I heard him mention us he claimed Small Heath had beaten us five times while he was manager.

What a bunch of words removed Sunderland are.

Not only do they let the Shite beat them, but I put Darren Bent as my FF captain and he does **** all.

Whereas my previous captain, lampard........................ grrrrrrrrrrrr

Can you imagine one of our board getting photographed looking like this?

44315_Sammy_Yu_122_434lo.jpg

Me neither

Ok that picture seems to come and go so you can see it here. I can't put it up straight from that site as it widens the page hugely.

Â