Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Oh dear, their new owner seems completely clueless and I wouldn't trust anything that comes out of his mouth. It's actually hysterical listining to all the Noses I know who genuinely think they can buy 'world class' players and overtake us as Birmingham's biggest club.

I am a mad villa fan and have been for 25 years but all these comments make us look jealous man. Let them get on with it and we mind our own business and concentrate on our football side rather than theirs. Far too much typng time is given to them on here as it is. If they have 40 mil good luck to them, some of us are prob just a tiny bit jealous that our owner hasnt come out and said the same thing.....

I wonder what will Randy and General think about them once they see the press conference. I bet they can't believe it :)

I bet these bluenoses will be begging for the fabulous 4 to come back (Gold, Gold, Sullivan and Brady).

We are very lucky to have Randy Lerner. :)

"God damned commies!" ? maybe? :?

^ Thats because our owner and his right hand men are men of class as well as business acumen. They are men in the same traditional Aston Villa mould of McGregor, Rinder and Ramsay. Men of dignity, style, substance and honour. Not filthy commies, running to the papers to draw attention to themselves bleating 'look at meeeee, look at meeee, look how much money I've got'.

I am a mad villa fan and have been for 25 years but all these comments make us look jealous man. Let them get on with it and we mind our own business and concentrate on our football side rather than theirs. Far too much typng time is given to them on here as it is. If they have 40 mil good luck to them, some of us are prob just a tiny bit jealous that our owner hasnt come out and said the same thing.....

Are you telling me that you can sit & watch the whole of that press conference with a straight face and no hint of a smirk?.........

I can't

:lol:

if we cant laugh at them, who can we laugh at?

I know, taking the piss out of the Albion just doesn't do it for me. Jeremy Peace is a smug cnut, but he knows how to run a tight football club. Whereas the filth......

Hmmm, between £20m and £40m including wages.

Dunne £6m and a four year deal worth approx £40k a week = £14m

Collins £5m and a four year deal worth approx £20k a week = £9m

Warnock £6m (ish?) and a four year deal worth approx £30k a week =£9m

Beye £2.5m and a four year deal worth approx £20k a week = £6.5m

Delph £6m and a four year deal worth approx £20k a week = £10m

Downing £12m and a four year deal worth approx £50 a week = £22m

So a summer spend (including wages) of around £70m.

I wish our chairman had £20 to £40m to throw around.

I needed A little respite from the hilarity of the recent press conference so I thought we'd take a trip back to 1993 and one of Karen Brady's programme columns. If ever there were a definition of small time this is it;

Link

Some of my favourite parts include;

Unashamedly washing the financial laundry in public then emotionaly blackmailing the fans trying to attend every game.

The opportunity to grass up your unwashed bluenose mates directly to Brady herself.

And finally pointing out that if your going to get scammed by a premium rate number then you may as well get scammed by their premium rate number.

Oh happy days.

If i was a far east business man of lets say questionable repute what way could i launder vast amounts of dodgy cash and make it clean??? I dunno it just seems strange to me that anyone would want to invest any legitimate money in them when teams like Everton are available. Good luck to them its going to be interesting to watch and it dont matter how much money they spend they will still be Forever in our Shadow.

I needed A little respite from the hilarity of the recent press conference so I thought we'd take a trip back to 1993 and one of Karen Brady's programme columns. If ever there were a definition of small time this is it;

Link

Some of my favourite parts include;

Unashamedly washing the financial laundry in public then emotionaly blackmailing the fans trying to attend every game.

The opportunity to grass up your unwashed bluenose mates directly to Brady herself.

And finally pointing out that if your going to get scammed by a premium rate number then you may as well get scammed by their premium rate number.

Oh happy days.

My favourite bit of that has to be the listing of insurance costs. I know its 15 years ago but 9 grand for a football club and its various liability. I'm sure as soon as Yeung rights them off they'll get enough for a naked old maestro.

`20 to 40 million.' Is it just me, or did those numbers seem like they were plucked out of the air?

`How many wheels do you have on your bike, Mr Yeung?'

`Oh, ten to twenty. At least twenty. Yeah, actually more like forty'

Â