Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Just watched it.

Oh dear me.

Many questions, but the main one:

Whose the **** muppet shouting "YEAH YEAH" when Carson Daly answers a question? Like a pep rally! Half expect to see some 4ft 3 inch Chinese 12 year olds come out doing handstands.

I suggest this thread is closed and no talk atall is made of this joke team, they are really loving it that it seems we care and are worried in threads like this....just talk about the villa and it will piss them off.

They think we are worried in a thread that is called Let's all laugh at SHA?

That just sums them up.

Comedy club.

one problem lads it might be genuine, just heard on sky that has got the money and 40 million january followed by 100 million next season.

Are you a bluenose on a villa fan's forum or vice versa? There's a poster on the Blues forum claiming they finally have something to look forward to called "guest 5234"

That £40m is actually between £20 and £40 million in January including wages according to what he's said today. On four year deals that doesn't get you that much, two decent Premiership player will cost you £16m in wages without signing bonus's, so I think they're maybe looking at two signings of around £7-8m if he's prepared to back up his claim.

It might keep them up if they're lucky but it's hardly a windfall in modern terms.

Â