Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 12/19/2017 at 17:13, dAVe80 said:

Good little watch this...

"They're animals...disgusting". Nice quote from the Plod. Water cannon should be employed. An hour and a half and still there's noses skulking about outside after numerous warnings to disperse? Some of 'em looked older than me, absolute cretins.

Oh and why bother with a noon kick off to avoid alcohol fuelled violence but allow pubs to open at 8am???

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats bad but we have more than double that debt 

We’re actively rectifying ours, whilst they don’t seem to be. 

Ours can be attributed to relegation, and reduced income, whereas there’s is reckless spending. 

They’re in big trouble if they go down. 

22 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

We’re actively rectifying ours, whilst they don’t seem to be. 

Ours can be attributed to relegation, and reduced income, whereas there’s is reckless spending. 

They’re in big trouble if they go down. 

And reckless spending. We have been guilty of that also...

40 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

And reckless spending. We have been guilty of that also...

I’m not sure I’d describe ours as reckless, it was spending the parachute payment in order to bounce back. We certainly spent it poorly, not sure it was reckless tho. 

Although, Redknapp would have been proud of the business we had done when we first got relegated!  

Edit - Reckless spending to my mind is spending beyond your means for clarification. 

Edited by villan-scott

19 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I’m not sure I’d describe ours as reckless, it was spending the parachute payment in order to bounce back. We certainly spent it poorly, not sure it was reckless tho. 

Although, Redknapp would have been proud of the business we had done when we first got relegated!  

Edit - Reckless spending to my mind is spending beyond your means for clarification. 

I would argue that it was because second year we have had to cut back massively. Id we didnt waste 17m on mccormack and tish for example we would have 17m now to use

it is a bit of both reckless and poorly invested 

• Like 1

Â