Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Serious question, is there a single metric in which one might argue Birmingham City are a bigger club than Aston Villa? I know the whole 'big club' debate is very emotive, but is there a single argument that suggests they are the bigger club?

38 minutes ago, Genie said:

Serious question, is there a single metric in which one might argue Birmingham City are a bigger club than Aston Villa? I know the whole 'big club' debate is very emotive, but is there a single argument that suggests they are the bigger club?

I think the only thing they can really claim is that they've won a major trophy more recently than we have. That they won a major trophy is a miracle in itself.

Otherwise, even the most ardent of SHA would know deep down, whether they voices the opinion or not that we're traditionally the 'bigger club'.

Not that really means anything. 

Looks like Harry's schoolyard bullying tactics have worked again on another board.

However with this spending they are putting themselves in our position now, where promotion becomes needed rather than a bonus!

The thing is expectations there are now going ti be absolutely massive. If they dont finish in top 6 will be a massive failure. They have spent more than us on transfer fees

Edited by Demitri_C

2 hours ago, Genie said:

No.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Apparently Harry has done his usual transfer window interview through the window of his car and has said “We’re putting together a team that the people of Bournemouth, I mean Birmingham, can be proud of,”  Priceless! :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Signing Alex Song though, now that's one for the forgotten players thread. He's really declined since he left Arsenal.

Hard to believe he's not even 30 yet.

It's not that hard when you see his place of birth. Another birth cert. written on the back of a box of tea job. He's probably 37.

Â