Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

29 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Blues and us are both at home tonight. Police are not concerned though. Blues expecting 5k and all of our 20k + will be heading back into the shires :)

I did notice this, seems very odd. Surely having the blosers play Wednesday would have made sense even if there is a total of 11 people at the sty. 

5 minutes ago, andym said:

Listening to WM last night, i loved hearing Harry throwing his players under the bus already. 

However, his excuse for the Burton defeat was that Burton switched formation at half time and Blues couldn't cope. Isn't formations and tactics the managers remit Harry?

Shame no one in the media will ever call him on his bullshit, he's like teflon. He could probably even get away with something like tax fraud...

Exactly & nobody seems to be bringing up that rowett had them around 6-7th with an even poorer squad, redknapps just making excuses bringing up zolas awful reign etc can see straight through it 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I did notice this, seems very odd. Surely having the blosers play Wednesday would have made sense even if there is a total of 11 people at the sty. 

It happened a couple of years back where we played at home on the same night. 

3 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

The noise the interviewer makes when he tells him to **** off

:crylaugh:  

I'm a fackin' football manager!

Sebastian Bassong is training with Blues :D

Bang goes another £50k a week on a absolute knacker like that

Can't wait till Redknapp walks and leaves players like Bassong and the others he has signed on 2/3 year deals all on over £50k a week

• Like 1

On 23/08/2017 at 01:30, Villan4Life said:

Sebastian Bassong is training with Blues :D

Bang goes another £50k a week on a absolute knacker like that

Can't wait till Redknapp walks and leaves players like Bassong and the others he has signed on 2/3 year deals all on over £50k a week

Let's be honest here no way he will get a 50k contract as he currently has no club, but the good news is Norwich fans are saying he's abysmal lol hopefully he can get a 20k contract on 3 years though :lol:

They really make you laugh despite our worries. They tried to build all this hype today to get the sty "rocking" with the feel good factor with all the recent signings...

Then they lose with ease to reading :crylaugh:

Lets see what excuses candleface uses now as he got the backing from the board..

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Redknapp will be gone by October imo

Another long season at the bottom for them...

October? He will do what he did at qpr and days his knees are knackered the day the window closes

Birmingham City manager Harry Redknapp:

"It was not the team I wanted to play against Reading. "We have struggled to bring in players in certain areas of the side. To be honest we have been outplayed in every game.

"I've asked for certain people who would have brought in the experience and quality we require. Unfortunately we have not been able to get them over the line.

"It doesn't help when you lose young Carl Jenkinson, who has dislocated his shoulder and will be out for a long time.

"This is why I need to bring in new players. It has been difficult as I've discovered. I've been chasing Stuart Downing from Middlesbrough for four months without any success."

It does seem like he's sowing the seeds already

And whilst injuries to players are never funny, its pretty amusing that they spent ages getting players and one busts his shoulder 20 mins into debut... 

Edited by StewieGriffin

My heart bleeds for poor 'arry

Imagine being one of the players for Birmingham and your manager keeps coming out and saying you're shit. Can't imagine they are very motivated. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Downing won't improve them that much which is the point dear old 'arry seems to be missing.

His other targets earlier this summer were Ashley Cole and Robbie Keane which says it all.

I actually thought he'd go a decent job with them so very happy to be proved wrong as they look like relegation candidates atm.

Just a shame he sparked them into life back end of last season. Eventually one season the league one trap door will open and suck them in.

43 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

I dont think he realised just how bad their squad is. Some very poor players there. I cant see many weaker squads in the division

N'doye has been garbage so far. He seemed to get an incredible amount of hype on here when he signed for some bizarre reason considering he'd come from a relegated French club I'd barely heard of and I watch a decent amount of european football.

Â