Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm not a Bruce fan but at least he isn't saying the players are crap like candle face has, basically destroying any belief that they are good. Terrible man management. Would you want to play for someone like that?

I wish Bruce would say they are crap, everyone else can see our players are crap.

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

Very true. I guess there's a middle ground without chucking half the team under the bus. 

I think Blues may be in for a long season again. 

I think they will finish above us

There's honesty and there's honesty, isn't there? It's true that fans often want the manager to be critical after a loss, and there doubtless were some players who weren't very good last night (and I couldn't be more delighted that Craig Gardner was one of them). But a fully honest accounting would also admit that they were ahead at half time, having played pretty well, and that Burton then made a tactical adjustment (to 4-4-2, no less, and 'Arry does mention it in the interview, but he neglects the fairly obvious point that it's partly his responsibility to respond to tactical switches) which led to a crap second half for them. A truly honest accounting would also not only mention Zola's failure, but that Rowett had a worse version of this squad on the edge of the playoffs in November last season. 

The bottom line is that, whoever they buy before the end of the window, he isn't going to replace a first XI, let alone a squad, so the players yesterday will be forming the backbone of his new-look promotion-chasing side, so maybe he should cool his jets a little bit with the scathing disappointment act. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Arry up to his old tricks, putting all the blame on players and pressure on the board to spend money they probably don't have all the while giving himself an out.

rocket polisher

Personally I think he just wants the sack, and he seems to be doing a great job of engineering it.

2 hours ago, KHV said:

I wish Bruce would say they are crap, everyone else can see our players are crap.

He's unlikely to do that as he bought half of the useless words removed. 

Edited by Kingman

On 8/18/2017 at 10:46, VillaChris said:

Thread on the SHA forum from one of their fans wanting them to lose tonight as he wants to take a picture of us bottom of the league. :crylaugh:

Hope the dicksplash took another picture after today, we'll soon be back above the mongs.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Arry up to his old tricks, putting all the blame on players and pressure on the board to spend money they probably don't have all the while giving himself an out.

rocket polisher

Yep. 

We called it weeks ago. 

This is just part of him blackmailing the club into spending money. He's probably quite happy they've lost a couple of games because he's more likely to get to spend now. 

He'll force a few signings from the club that they can't afford, leave halfway through the season with Blues struggling and the media will blame the lack of signings instead of his incompetence. 

He was whinging about the players again, saying they have had enough opportunities and now they can't knock on his door and ask why not playing.

he has literally destroyed the confidence of the existing players. That n'doye looks shite and that's a candkeface signing:crylaugh: 

Looks like candlefaces moaning has finally got him some deals in place, Gallagher, and two from arsenal coming in on loan from Arsenal (one being Jenkinson who I think is actually a good signing) 

This could work or go spectacularly wrong. I always think having too many loans how much are they going to fight the cause for promotion? 

"You ruined Zola last year".  Ooh I am enjoying it so far.  The tantrums have come earlier than expected.  He's also clearly distancing himself from any imminent failure.  Teflon doesn't work with a face like that Harry.

Just now, TrentVilla said:

So... he is falling out in public with the players the club own and replacing them in the team with ones they don't... what could go wrong?

Evil-Toddler.jpg

Â