Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Okay, they're not attacking substitutions, but his bench yesterday contained both Shotton and Keiftenbeld, who Gary Rowett had no trouble getting a tune out of. They do need another striker, but they don't have a massively weaker squad than Ipswich. 

I actually think shottons a decent defender. I wouldnt mind him aa a backup.  He was solid at the sty

52 minutes ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

A massive 7814 attendance tonight. Just over double our away following tomorrow night? 

If our game was at home i think qe woukd more than double that

What a embarassment

meant to have bid £7mil for Afriyie Acquah

No doubt ill pay £10mil ish for Joe Bryan and Aden Flint combined

Carry on Harry bankrupt that club :D

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/birmingham-city-transfer-rumour-blues-13451914

Birmingham City have made an offer of around £7m for Torino midfielder Afriyie Acquah, according to Sky Sport Italia.

They report that Blues have made an approach for the 25-year-old, who has 28 caps for Ghana, and the player has already given the all clear a potential move.

Harry Redknapp and Jeff Vetere have been looking at targets on the continent throughout the transfer window, with focus on potential signings in France and Italy. 

Ligue 1 strikers Lois Diony and Benjamin Moukandjo were on the manager's shortlist, while more recently a move for midfielder Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu broke down when the 26-year-old chose to join Bursaspor from Udinese.

Last season, Acquah contributed two goals in 20 Serie A appearances, but was also sent off three times.

Acquah has spent most of his career in Italy after arriving at Palermo's youth academy in 2010.

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

meant to have bid £7mil for Afriyie Acquah

No doubt ill pay £10mil ish for Joe Bryan and Aden Flint combined

Carry on Harry bankrupt that club :D

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/birmingham-city-transfer-rumour-blues-13451914

Last season, Acquah contributed two goals in 20 Serie A appearances, but was also sent off three times.

Sounds like fantastic business 

• Like 1

They are linked with Portugal international euro winner Eder,  I don't know if I'm in the minority here but I've never rated him he's slow and clumsy, he'll command big wages and think he'd struggle to get past 10 goals.

47 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I wonder who finishes higher this season, them or us? 

Ain't fussed aslong as we get promoted. Things are on the up at St Andrews, they are expecting another 20k plus tonight. That will be two on the bounce. 

I think they will have a decent season and will beat Bolton tonight.

4 hours ago, fifamad said:

They are linked with Portugal international euro winner Eder,  I don't know if I'm in the minority here but I've never rated him he's slow and clumsy, he'll command big wages and think he'd struggle to get past 10 goals.

That would do me. He is terrible at club level (and not much better at international level but of course will go down as a legend for scoring that famous goal).

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Thread on the SHA forum from one of their fans wanting them to lose tonight as he wants to take a picture of us bottom of the league. :crylaugh:

They'd probably put it on their roll of honour. Obsessed. 

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Thread on the SHA forum from one of their fans wanting them to lose tonight as he wants to take a picture of us bottom of the league. :crylaugh:

I suppose in a way if you put yourself in their fans' position, supporting a club where you have literally never got anything to look forward to, you probably would have to take joy from everyone else's misery :)  I take it as a compliment that they find our club more interesting than the one they've chosen to support.

• Like 1

Â