Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 8/3/2017 at 08:50, Demitri_C said:

Really hope they dont get Flint bur looks like that one is happening as Johnson admits his head has been turned. Good old candleface publicly unsettling players 

You've got to be in a **** shit place to have your head turned by Small Heath

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

You've got to be in a **** shit place to have your head turned by Small Heath

When it's 'arry offering you a contract, you can be pretty sure it's an irresponsibly big'un.  That's the head turner.

16 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

That's the spirit Arry. 

He's a piece of shit isn't he, clearly trying to engineer himself the sack now he's got the contract signed.

It can't be a surprise to him they don't have a very good squad given the situation he joined in.

Give it 3 weeks and he'll be telling owners it's in everyone's interest that they let him go...

1 hour ago, Genie said:

He's a piece of shit isn't he, clearly trying to engineer himself the sack now he's got the contract signed.

It can't be a surprise to him they don't have a very good squad given the situation he joined in.

Give it 3 weeks and he'll be telling owners it's in everyone's interest that they let him go...

Yep arsehole, his can any blister be happy with those disrespectful comments? I would not be surprised if he is just annoyed that he hasn't been given funds now trying to get the sack so he can get a fat pay off and pay for his hamsters medical bill

I heard the wobbly faced word removed on the radio yesterday basically saying he has no quality and needs more players. **** of you cockney prick. You knew exactly what you were taking on. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I heard the wobbly faced word removed on the radio yesterday basically saying he has no quality and needs more players. **** of you cockney prick. You knew exactly what you were taking on. 

I'd like to think people in the media out him for what he is. They won't. Maybe Joey Barton might.

Okay, they're not attacking substitutions, but his bench yesterday contained both Shotton and Keiftenbeld, who Gary Rowett had no trouble getting a tune out of. They do need another striker, but they don't have a massively weaker squad than Ipswich. 

Â