Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I think he'll be gone before the burton game but in all honesty I don't think it matters, no one will touch that club before the start of next season.

if we don't put a nail in their coffin next week it says a lot more about us then them for me.

Edited by Jimzk5

Burton will get a point at Sty and 4 points from Barnsley and Reading I reckon so will finish on 50 points.

Amusing me this mass panic from everyone when a relegation rival dares to fall behind or lose a game. They're all picking up loads more points than SHA.

13 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

They already are in massive trouble.

They are in trouble but not massive I don't think, not yet anyway. Still many teams below them for it to happen

I still think they are safe.. just

26 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

They are in trouble but not massive I don't think, not yet anyway. Still many teams below them for it to happen

I still think they are safe.. just

Really? With Rotherham gone and Wigan all but gone it's between small Heath, burton and Blackburn with 4 games left, and Blackburn and burton are picking up wins and points whilst small Heath aren't.

if small Heath don't beat burton they are in real trouble 

Edited by Jimzk5

2 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Really? With Rotherham gone and Wigan all but gone it's between small Heath, burton and Blackburn with 4 games left, and Blackburn and burton are picking up wins and points whilst small Heath aren't.

if small Heath don't beat burton they are in real trouble 

I expect them to vest burton at home. Burton's defeat tonight for me was a terrible result. I think they are down with Wigan ANC Rotherham 

• Like 1

As we we'll know from our Lambert years, it's about 3 shitter teams 

Blackburn have Bristol, wolves, us, Brentford, they won't get 4 points more than blues for them games, no way

said in the other thread if 8k or us go to Blackburn with the near impossibility of us getting playoffs and them going down then I'd take that, neither will happen but with a beer in my hand and sun on my back..

Birmingham City Football Club are proud to announce a new sponsorship deal with Tampax.

It seems appropriate, as they are going through a very rough period.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Burton really **** themselves losing today, I think they're going to struggle to get enough points which is a desperate shame. 

Really hoping that they can beat the noses, that would make me a very happy man indeed.

I can see them getting 4 points from their last two...win at Barnsley and then grind out a draw at home to Reading. With a point at the sty that would take them up to 50 points.

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I expect them to vest burton at home. Burton's defeat tonight for me was a terrible result. I think they are down with Wigan ANC Rotherham 

Burton recently went to Huddersfield and won, we struggled massively to beat them at VP and they also got 0-0s at Sheff Weds and Derby this year.

I think unless there's a miraculous SHA performance the Brewers are quite capable of grinding out a point on Monday.

• Like 1

Â