Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

WM saying Shotton and Nsue had massive row during the warm down, Nsue told to f*** off to the dressing room by Robinson and then possibly attacked the dressing room area.

With all that I can just imagine Zola in the corner sobbing his eyes out!

• Like 1

I hope they don't go down. I like having them on the same division as it's even more sweeter when we finish above them. Plus I like having derby matches.

I'd like it in the prem with us, them and Albion there, plus it's good for the area

• Like 2

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

I hope they don't go down. I like having them on the same division as it's even more sweeter when we finish above them. Plus I like having derby matches.

I'd like it in the prem with us, them and Albion there, plus it's good for the area

This.

**** 'em. I hope they end up in league 2 and hover around the L2 relegation zone for the rest of their existence. I don't want them to go out of business, i just want them to be on the brink forever more as them folding would mean an end to the suffering of so many mongoloid inbreds.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

No.

Just no.

**** small heath, their fans are the scum of the planet. If they go out of business it will be the greatest thing in football, ever.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

No.

Just no.

**** small heath, their fans are the scum of the planet. If they go out of business it will be the greatest thing in football, ever.

Then who could we take the piss out of? Wolves are a sound bunch and the Albion are...well they are just Albion. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

No.

Just no.

Maybe because I'm out of the city centre, so I don't actually come in contact with that many of them (it's unfortunately mainly Albion round here). The ones I come in to contact with at work are good guys, who will happily discuss football (and can be knowledgeable) and just take the piss out of each other in a friendly way.

5 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Maybe because I'm out of the city centre, so I don't actually come in contact with that many of them (it's unfortunately mainly Albion round here). The ones I come in to contact with at work are good guys, who will happily discuss football (and can be knowledgeable) and just take the piss out of each other in a friendly way.

Same with me. Grew up not knowing any noses and don't know that many now and the ones I do know seem half ok. Wolves and villa are the main two clubs in Rugeley.

Â