Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

21 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

My concern is as shit as they have been we go on to win all the games and then lose to them messing our chance of play offs is over and keeps them up.

You know it's gonna happen typical villa

They're staying up anyway, Bristol City, Wigan and Rotherham are useless

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

They're staying up anyway, Bristol City, Wigan and Rotherham are useless

I am not so sure Rob. Blackburn are currently in the bottom three but their next three fixtures are Barnsley (H), Forest (A) and Bristol at home.

Bristol have two home games on the spin against Wolves and QPR and also have Barnsley to come at home. Their last game of the season is home against Sha and I wouldn't be surprised if that game the loser goes down.

They'll jam it like they did away at Bolton a year or two back. And in my long experience of derby games, we were ALWAYS miles better than them but always used to lose, especially in the 70's.

Apart from 03 we haven't been too bad though.

20 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I wouldn't mind them winning on Saturday to be honest, it would help us and might help keep Zola in post to finish the job next season.

True enough,  long term destruction is always better.  On a side note,  have you seen the guy in the Brum Mail who calls him "Gordon Zola" ? I don't know why but it had me in stitches.

What a basic gathering of words removed small heath truly are. 

24 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

You really don't like em do you.

If their fans all died of typhoid I'd throw a party

• Like 2

Formula that relegates SHA....

Rotherham away- Draw

Burton home- Draw

Us away- Loss

Huddesfield home- draw

Bristol City away- loss.

49 points.

Blackburn

Forest away - draw

Bristol City home- win

Wolves away- Win

Us home- draw

Brentford away- draw

49 points- Blackburn stay up on GD.

Worry is after a really good run Blackburn have lost form last few games but they still have fixtures left the can pick up points.

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

You not got any blue nose mates?

No, not a one, cut off all ties when I left school in 1979. My current brother in law in a Nose but I don't see him often as he lives in Germany. Amazing really, being an educated ex-NATO employee and a knuckledragger too

The idea of losing friends over the team they support is completely alien to me. I have friends and immediate family who are Birmingham City fans, it means very little. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I think I'd be happy to lose to Blackburn if it meant relegating blose 

Never! 

Â