Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its not a bottlejob to come 3rd to 2 teams that were the favourites to get promotion this season. I think you need to understand the phrase bottle job as you throw it about a lot without really knowing what it means

They completed bottled it last year all they had to do was win and they blew it and they look like again they have hit shit form again 

They wont get promoted i am sure of that

• Like 1

Brentford were really poor, for some of the good football that they play they hardly created anything and were constantly needlessly giving the ball away. Think they're missing Dasilva big time in midfield.

@Demitri_C - i agree with you. Their last four games have been drawn and at this important part of the season, i think it is a case of bottling it. I found his comments quite patronising and uncalled for.

Then again, i've been criticised by him for showing an obsession for going on the SHA forum so often. Take no notice, or use the block user option like i have 😉

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

@Demitri_C - i agree with you. Their last four games have been drawn and at this important part of the season, i think it is a case of bottling it. I found his comments quite patronising and uncalled for.

Then again, i've been criticised by him for showing an obsession for going on the SHA forum so often. Take no notice, or use the block user option like i have 😉

No obsession there mate you can do as you please

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, withes_shin said:

Birmingham City's St Andrew's renovation won't be ready for start of next season

EXCLUSIVE: The summer repairs will fix some problems at the stadium - but not all - with struggling Birmingham kicking off the new campaign with a reduced capacity

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/birmingham-citys-st-andrews-renovation-23876129

Quote - Water ingress is understood to have affected the structural steelwork

So the chant about St. Andrews is correct, there really is a hole in the roof where the rain pisses through 😆

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Reduced capacity? Wjay difference does it make they are always half full anyway. Just leave it as it is

If they reduce it anymore they'll be in minus figures!

On 07/04/2021 at 05:27, rjw63 said:

Who the **** is Riley McGree?

Sounds like someone out of an Irish limerick.

That's Puskas Award Nominee Riley McGree to you sir!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dom_Wren said:

He’s on loan from Charlotte FC the new MLS team up the road from me. 

Are you going to follow them? Far way off but I’d be keen to know how he goes.

Edited by Hornso

Â