Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Just now, VillaChris said:

Rotherham-Wycombe is on Monday so that's a huge 6 pointer for Rotherham.

If Wycombe hang on today they're 8 points off SHA so they could potentially get into the mix late on although that's a long shot.

Can see SHA getting another random win tonight as Swansea have dipped a bit and had loads on international duty over last two weeks.

Yep and conors injured so i can see them gettin something. 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Another free hit for blose because the rest are shit

Yeah, I don't  know why people were so convinced Rotherham would win 2 or so their games in hand. They've been shit all season, they're more likely to completely implode when they have to play 2 or even more games a week. 

They're still under pressure to win, or at least get a point, because if they don't Rotherham can go above them on Monday by beating Wycombe, and Rotherham will still have games in hand.

Edit: As bad as Rotherham have been this season small heath haven't been much better, as seen by looking at the table, in fact Rotherham have a better points to game ratio.

Edited by useless

Half of Swansea team have been on flights and stuff, Roberts started all three of Welsh games, Hourihane isn't fit, Lowe was with Jamaica and Ayew been non-existant tonight so assume he was away with Ghana so no surprise to me they've been disjointed.

Point here isn't too bad. SHA lose at Brentford and Rotherham beat Wycombe and then it's 1 point with still many games in hand. Worst thing here is if SHA get 94th minute winner, worry a bit with Swansea needing the win to keep up on 2nd so they'll leave some gaps at the back. Them to win is 12/1 so that's a decent insurance bet.

Edited by VillaChris

Â