Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Every year they will sack a manager and the new manager bounce keeps them up.

Well its definitely over now they are not going down.

Im ok with it now tbh as eventually its gonna gi to shit and the owners will piss bowyer off

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Every year they will sack a manager and the new manager bounce keeps them up.

Well its definitely over now they are not going down.

Im ok with it now tbh as eventually its gonna gi to shit and the owners will piss bowyer off

And we have been saying this since the mid 2000’s. 

52 minutes ago, calcifer said:

They are the turd that won't flush! So jammy it is unreal! 

Sometimes the turd is just too fat to flush. It’s blocking the toilet and needs the EFL to wrap some bog roll round their hand and get in and break the **** up! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Have to say though Bowyer has done excellently since taking over that we cant deny.

Don't give the inbreds any praise, it's very unbecoming.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Just listening to their new manager droning on, WM interview.

Sounds like the slow kid in class, fits them perfectly.

The other day I was trying to find an interview from when he was a player as I dont remember him sounding like he does now

As a manager he sounds like he is imitating Brendan Rodgers with the slow talking, whilst throwing in phrases like "the group" when referring to the players.

Be interesting how he does next season though, theyve gone back to kick and rush and the owners sacked monk and rowett for more attractive football 

27 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

The other day I was trying to find an interview from when he was a player as I dont remember him sounding like he does now

As a manager he sounds like he is imitating Brendan Rodgers with the slow talking, whilst throwing in phrases like "the group" when referring to the players.

Be interesting how he does next season though, theyve gone back to kick and rush and the owners sacked monk and rowett for more attractive football 

He always sounded stupid as a player and was talking through his nose 

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Have to say though Bowyer has done excellently since taking over that we cant deny.

The never ending cycle of October playoff hopes followed by the march flirt with relegation, implode, sack the manager, scrape survival is alive and well then

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

The never ending cycle of October playoff hopes followed by the march flirt with relegation, implode, sack the manager, scrape survival is alive and well then

They break yer 'eart Tom.

• Haha 3

It turns out that them numptys down the road gave 32 year old Jukiewicz a 3.5 year contract earlier this season without announcing it!!!

This was also available a few weeks ago.... they actually sold out 😂😂😂😂

https://centralsportsuk.com/products/lukas-jutkiewicz-50-goals-for-birmingham-city-charity-frame-mustard-seed-project

Edited by leighavfc

19 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

It turns out that them numptys down the road gave 32 year old Jukiewicz a 3.5 year contract earlier this season without announcing it!!!

This was also available a few weeks ago.... they actually sold out 😂😂😂😂

https://centralsportsuk.com/products/lukas-jutkiewicz-50-goals-for-birmingham-city-charity-frame-mustard-seed-project

spacer.png

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has 5 goals in 38 games

He's definitely not 'banging them in', but to be sort of fair to Dem's point, they've been playing a form of defensive anti-football under the Basque Pulis that starved their strikers of chances. If they played the only way they can - route one, blood-and-thunder, win-the-knock-downs football that they always have more success with - he'd have scored a lot more. I won't say he's kept them up for the last several years single-handed, but it's not been far off that at times.

• Thanks 1

Â