Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

14 minutes ago, useless said:

And they're already losing to Wycombe.

They'll go down.  Those games in hand are meaningless. They're not going to suddenly start winning. 

I don't know why people are that bothered, they'll stay up like they always do. Let them circle the drain for eternity. 

2 hours ago, Genie said:

About 15 years ago my boss at the time had a daughter in their girls youth team.

They decided to raise some funds on first team match day outside the ground and Karen Brady had security remove them.

I assume that is because at that time the women’s team probably wasn’t officially linked to the club so you can kind of understand that.

24 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I assume that is because at that time the women’s team probably wasn’t officially linked to the club so you can kind of understand that.

Yes, I still thought it was harsh. They didn’t get any funding from the club but wanted to do a fund raiser and they got removed by security (who actually said Brady had told them to move the kids on).

24 minutes ago, Genie said:

Yes, I still thought it was harsh. They didn’t get any funding from the club but wanted to do a fund raiser and they got removed by security (who actually said Brady had told them to move the kids on).

Maybe I’m harsh but I think it was justified. They would do the same with anyone collecting without permission but add to the fact they were presumably using the clubs name then I think it is understandable.

5 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

More chaos across town this time with their women’s team, big article in the Telegraph this morning. Not paying minimum wage, poor conditions etc.

Sounds like the conditions of the Mens Senior squad also........?

It does seem Sheffield are the best bet. 

If they can get within 3 points their goal difference is much better. Would lead to an interesting final few days. 

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It does seem Sheffield are the best bet. 

If they can get within 3 points their goal difference is much better. Would lead to an interesting final few days. 

Think they are too far behind.

All on the Rotherham v Small Heath game really, if Rotherham win that it could make things interesting but think its done to be honest.

• Like 1

As long as they lose most of their games, then the teams below them will have a chance, championship is so unpredictable that Rotherham and Wednesdy will get random wins here and there. Just need Brentford to do their job tomorrow, Watford have dropped points today so they should be fired up for it.

Â