Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

When small heath played Watford, Watford weren't doing as well as they're doing now, before the game they were only in the top six on goal difference, and were generally out of form which is why they sacked their manager just a week later. Also of note on the same day as that small heath watford game, Rotherham beat Bristol City 2-0 who at the time were doing much better than they are now but still managed to beat these 3-0 on Saturday.

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

More time to rest they should be fresher 

they had COVID through the club it doesnt make you fresher

the manager wont even be allowed on the bench until after the next game

• Haha 1

I'm afraid Small Heath will stay up. We've seen with our club how a covid outbreak absolutely destroys the momentum of a club. Rotherham with lesser resources and squad will find it hard to get into gear, sadly. It's almost like with project reset, covid hit clubs need a mini preseason.

Edited by stewiek2

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Lambert did well to start with. If i remember i think o'leary did as well.

We had our worst start to a premier league season when Lambert joined. It was clear early on, he was not the manager we thought we were getting.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Why do people  care? They are languishing a long way below us. 

I dont particularly care what league small heath are in so long as we dont have to share a pitch with them again

• Like 4

Covid or no covid the facts are if blose win tonight they go 6 clear of rotherham. Even with 4 gamss in hand can you see them winning 2 or 3 of them? I cant.

I think they will survive now new manager and just because sheff wed and rotherham being so hopeless

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Covid or no covid the facts are if blose win tonight they go 6 clear of rotherham. Even with 4 gamss in hand can you see them winning 2 or 3 of them? I cant.

I think they will survive now new manager and just because sheff wed and rotherham being so hopeless

i really thought sheff wed were going to sort their shit out. really doesn't seem like it's happening does it

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

If it wasn’t for covid they wouldn't have 4 games in hand. Almost like your missing a huge point about Rotherhams season 🙄

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

If it wasn’t for covid they wouldn't have 4 games in hand. Almost like your missing a huge point about Rotherhams season 🙄

You cant just say the clubs unlucky. There must be something the club is not doing right to be closed so many times due to covid. No other club has been shut down as many as they have even clubs in league 1 and 2.

22 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i really thought sheff wed were going to sort their shit out. really doesn't seem like it's happening does it

No it doesnt unfortunately. Had they beaten norwich you could have seen it as a big turning point. But they have been hopeless and looks like given up.

The most frustrating thing is they should have got the points deduction last year like how blose did and then blose would have been in real trouble

If they win tonight is a big if, considering that they're playing Reading. Even if they do win it won't mean they're safe, six points in championship isn't a big gap, in December they were ten points clear and there were declarations that they wouldn't be in trouble, a few even saying that they'd be more likely to reach the play-offs, but a couple of bad results and they were back in trouble again, six points is even less of a gap when the team below has four games in hand.

Their next four games are Reading, Watford, Swansea and Brentford, if they're in a better position than they are now after those, or even in the same position they will have done well.

• Like 1

I can't understand why anyone in a secure managerial position would quit to go to the circus, even if they weren't in with a great chance of going down.

Makes no logic. Bowyer must be as thick as their followers.

38 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Bowyer must be as thick as their followers.

Saw him at the gym semi regularly when he used to play for them and on multiple occasions witnessed him shouting at teenage staff for no apparent reason. I also saw him intentionally drop his towel in the middle of a corridor for the staff to pick up like he thought he was the Sultan of **** Brunei. My mate swears blind they watched him open a cupboard and throw his litter in. :lol:

In summary - Yes, he is a thick scummer and will fit right back in.

Â