Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

They have been but reading have been so shite tonight

Oh, to be sure, Reading look like they are actively playing to lose. Horrible game of football all around. 

11 hours ago, useless said:

If they win tonight is a big if, considering that they're playing Reading. Even if they do win it won't mean they're safe, six points in championship isn't a big gap, in December they were ten points clear and there were declarations that they wouldn't be in trouble, a few even saying that they'd be more likely to reach the play-offs, but a couple of bad results and they were back in trouble again, six points is even less of a gap when the team below has four games in hand.

Their next four games are Reading, Watford, Swansea and Brentford, if they're in a better position than they are now after those, or even in the same position they will have done well.

As predicted Reading been completely useless.

Currently on course to lose their 5th game in last 7 v SHA. Stupid plastic club.

Typical. bring in a talentless goofy cockney arsewipe and they actually win a home game with goals from players that score less frequently than a spotty teenager in an expensive nightclub.

Tonight's result really isn't that surprising, they typically get such results every so often, they did it last season as well, the better teams seem underestimate them and maybe don't put in as much as effort and come unstuck.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them go on another bad run after this, in fact I'd be more surprised if they didn't, it's just a question of whether Rotherham can capitalize, these got an 'unexpected' result tonight, Rotherham need to show they can do the same on Saturday against Bristol City.

Well Wednesday are down. There is absolutely no chance they are escaping this now.

Rotherham will run out of steam. They have lucked out yet again

As for reading.  Honestly they were not even trying to score it was like they were playing a friendly. It was a really important game and blose were not even that good. Its just reading were so bad in every way. They were defending like a league two side

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Rotherham have recorded 25 positive Covid tests this week. 

They are the only club in England with any positive tests.

What the hell are they doing?

This was my point earlier. How can every other club manage this yet they cant??

• Like 1

On 16/03/2021 at 14:58, LondonLax said:

Yeah Chelsea improved, West Brom didn’t. I wonder if someone has gone through a big analysis of whether a change in management gives a sudden upturn in fortunes on average. 

I'm going off old memory as I haven't read it for ages so don't quote me on it, but I think when they analysed this in 'Soccernomics' they found it was nearly entirely reversion to the mean.

• Like 3

Â