Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

3 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

From their forum

"Zublue

If I had a choice of Blues staying up and Vile winning cup or Blues going down and Vile getting knocked out, I would seriously take the 2nd option. Dirty villa Bastards."

And there we are ladies and gentlemen. The reason they will forever be in our shadow.

https://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,3578816,page=5

That was pretty much what i said when i asked someone if they would rather us get 4th or see blues go down. Pretty unanimous from us as we dont care. For them to pick relegation just so Villa get knocked out...

If anyone is rattled it is them...

MATE

🤣

• Like 2

Our result last night could actually keep them up!

Just think of that 🤔

Mate.

12 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

From their forum

"Zublue

If I had a choice of Blues staying up and Vile winning cup or Blues going down and Vile getting knocked out, I would seriously take the 2nd option. Dirty villa Bastards."

And there we are ladies and gentlemen. The reason they will forever be in our shadow.

https://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,3578816,page=5

Most of them disagree with him.

But…

plenty of other gems in there;

third rate European trophy;

lowest points tally for 4th for years;

Watkins, Luiz and Ramsey all being sold;

best of all Martinez to Barca 😂

But they apparently don’t give a stuff about da vile.

Matey mate mate mate mateeroonie.

Mate.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Most of them disagree with him.

But…

plenty of other gems in there;

third rate European trophy;

lowest points tally for 4th for years;

Watkins, Luiz and Ramsey all being sold;

best of all Martinez to Barca 😂

But they apparently don’t give a stuff about da vile.

Matey mate mate mate mateeroonie.

Mate.

I found the post about that apparently we’ll have more financial restrictions if we qualify for the CL for some reason hilarious :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I found the post about that apparently we’ll have more financial restrictions if we qualify for the CL for some reason hilarious :lol: 

I’m a way that is kinda right. 

On 30/04/2024 at 11:38, Rich192 said:

The cap and the FFP rules are separate as far as I’m aware. Teams in Europe can spend 70% of their turnover, teams outside of Europe can spend 85% of their turnover. Teams can’t just spend £600m regardless of their turnover. 

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

In what way?

Taken from the FFP thread, but this is a brief summary 

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Taken from the FFP thread, but this is a brief summary 

Ok, but Villa’s income will be quite a bit higher so less restrictive in terms of £££’s. There will be more money to spend.

4 hours ago, tinker said:

I have loads of friends that are sha fans, there are some idiots but most are OK, just like any other fan tbh. Watched many games with them, even in the home end when Gabby scored for us to beat them, went on the piss with them after. Same with the PL derbies, boozers packed with villa and blues fans most of them mates.

I don't want them to go down and will watch the game hoping they stay up, it great for Birmingham and those games we had against them were some of the most memorable I have seen. UTV .

Nah. **** those **** ****

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Nah. **** those **** ****

Not sure where you all live, I'm East Birmingham, Castle Brom, the whole area is mixed between villa and sha, went to school with loads of sha and villa fans and once the games over mates are mates. Half of em knocked the shit out of each other on Saturday afternoon and had a beer together Sunday, these weren't casual fans , they was head boys in both firms. 

Edited by tinker

4 hours ago, tinker said:

I have loads of friends that are sha fans, there are some idiots but most are OK, just like any other fan tbh. Watched many games with them, even in the home end when Gabby scored for us to beat them, went on the piss with them after. Same with the PL derbies, boozers packed with villa and blues fans most of them mates.

I don't want them to go down and will watch the game hoping they stay up, it great for Birmingham and those games we had against them were some of the most memorable I have seen. UTV .

I hope they go down, then go down again and within 5 years their striker is having to pick turd up off a school pitch before they play some other rinky dink club in the local Birmingham Sunday league. 

They hate us and I hate them. I will laugh for the whole weekend if they go down tomorrow, it will be magnificent. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I hope they go down, then go down again and within 5 years their striker is having to pick turd up off a school pitch before they play some other rinky dink club in the local Birmingham Sunday league. 

They hate us and I hate them. I will laugh for the whole weekend if they go down tomorrow, it will be magnificent. 

Oh dear, not from Birmingham then? 

16 minutes ago, tinker said:

Oh dear, not from Birmingham then? 

My whole family on my Dads side is from Brum. 

But then I'd not want to beat someone up then have a beer with them after the game is done, I find that ridiculous. 

After all they've said about us, the joy they took when we were in the shit financially, I can't believe any Villa fan wouldn't be sorry to see them go down. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, tinker said:

Not sure where you all live, I'm East Birmingham, Castle Brom, the whole area is mixed between villa and sha, went to school with loads of sha and villa fans and once the games over mates are mates. Half of em knocked the shit out of each other on Saturday afternoon and had a beer together Sunday, these weren't casual fans , they was head boys in both firms. 

**** ridiculous.

I have a fair few mates who are Blues fans.  They're great lads, we (used to) watch games together there's no problem at all.  I'd absolutely want Blues to go down - it's not "good for the city of Birmingham" that they don't.  They're our rivals and them being shit is excellent.

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

They're our rivals and them being shit is excellent.

No they are not. They are a team that happens to play in the same city.

Currently that's that. They have no relevance to villa and definitely are not rivals.

• Like 2

Â