Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Their PPG under Rooney is so bad, they’ll definitely go down if they don’t improve. If my maths aren’t totally off, he’s on track to finish on 37 points. That would have you relegated every season I’ve checked, going back 10 years.Β 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Not necessarily, QPR showing signs of recovery under their new manager 🀞

Sadly Rooney still has the points cushion the manager they fired to help them avoid relegation.Β  Boy if they go down from 6th position it will be an all time bad decision. That smary Alf Garnett word Cook would surely have to take the bullet for his decision too at that point.

Β 

Maaaaaate.

9 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

Do you work in mental health?

The cov fan has calmed down a bit in the last year since they're back at the ricoh. I think the foul air/damp/asbestos had got to him when they were lodging at the sty, the bitterness was hilarious, even calling us the 'vile'. Small Heath had obviously rubbed off on him, a bit like a nose rubs off on his sisterΒ 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Can they afford to sack him?

What odds on Villa top at the end of the year, Blues bottom?Β 

Very long odds. As bad as Rooney has been, they stacked a fair few points under Eustace and are 8 places and 13 points off the bottom. They could lose their next 10 games and still wouldn't be bottom.Β 

Relegation zone on the other hand, they could find themselves there by mid to late Jan if they carry on like this.

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

What was zolas start?Β 

As crazy as it is that they've sacked a manger who had them in the playoffs for a big name ex player who's a shit manger... These clowns have done it twice now, just utter stupidityΒ 

As @StrogΒ has posted above, this is now a worse start than Zola’s tenure.

By this number of games in, Zola had drawn 3 and won 1…the win being in his 9th game. So prior to yesterday Rooney had the better start after 8 games (5 points v 3) but now after 9 games Zola is ahead (6 v 5).

Zola’s final league record with them was 2W, 7D, 13L.

• Like 1

Γ—
Γ—
Γ‚