Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 minute ago, StewieGriffin said:

Looks more like low energy, lazy defensive shape and aimless passing to me. Maybe Wazza has been getting tips from El Ettifaq's head coach

Of courrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssseeeee 

mate

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Rowett and Deeney in the studio? Amazing. Deeney looks like he's caught between crying and smashing the sofa up

He'll just stamp on someone's head, like before. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Got to love it when a former villa player scores vs the scum

Especially when it's a former young player of the year who STILL wasn't good enough for us.

Maybe they should have asked for more help from "them lot down the road"?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Unfortunately the bottom three are horrendously bad and will save them

I know. They really are a 💩 that will not flush away 😡

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

the quality from both teams is really poor, its like an u12s kick around where every player chases the ball rather than having a tactic/formation.

Edited by MaVilla

1 hour ago, wedge said:

I timed it earlier than that.

A lot of empty seats in that away end. Are the buses from Chelmsley on strike mate or is there a bottleneck coming out of the JLR staff car park?

Mate.

That can’t be right mate, Daz the spaz on the phone in said that all 4000 briefs  sold out in 20 minutes for this one and what a big club they are even though they are doing so badly that they have such fantastic support Mate  , matey mate mate

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

the quality from both teams is really poor, its like an u12s kick around where every player chases the ball rather than having a tactic/formation.

Yes, but it’s proppa chasing

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

That can’t be right mate, Daz the spaz on the phone in said that all 40000000 briefs  sold out in 20 minutes

FTFY

mate

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I couldn't bring myself to watch. I don't think my mind would be able to comprehend that it's even the same sport after what I was treated to on Wednesday.

Edited by villan95

Â