Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Just now, Zatman said:

Apparently they are an Online Clothes shop 

Way better than a shitty gambling company

I've just been looking them up and they appear to sell expensive trainers.

Not my thing but I'm sure they'll be people excited by it.

I can't stand the betting companies but I'm not convinced it's cool or big news. Seems a lot of people had never even heard of the brand.

I get the impression from interview with their new owner that they aren't getting much money out of the Undefeated sponsorship deal if any at all, Undefeated doing them a bigger favor by allowing them to have their name on the shirt than the otther way aound, a bit like when smaller clubs have kits made by Nike, Addidas or whoever, and don't get paid for it, for them their pay is just that they get to be associated with such companies.

Edited by useless

21 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Apparently they are an Online Clothes shop 

Way better than a shitty gambling company

I agree that anything is better than a gambling company on a football shirt, but I’m failing to see the impressiveness of a clothes shop (which nobody has heard of) sponsoring sha.

12 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Proper blues kit mate #KRO

That logo is absolute dog shit like ours😂

Ive never heard of their company and having a logo like that doesnt tell me who they are. Dreadful 😂

• Haha 1

Also someone should tell the owner blose ownwr that blose are the exact opposite of undefeated 

Piss poor and defeated in every way in terms of no history, embarrassment to city name and just being defeated i everything 

The way the owner was going on like this was going to be ground breaking announcement you would think it would be  a major company sponsoring them. No one knows who they are

3 minutes ago, choffer said:

Undefeated have a special section of nose-branded gear. This is the image they've chosen on their site for it:

UND_Banner_BCFC.jpg?v=1690331842

Looks delighted, doesn't he?

What a bizarre fit ? Super large shoulders chest and back, and smaller cut at the elbow ? Looks terrible and most likely like his mum, stinks of fish.

Following news of TF's death. He did play for some big clubs over the years, but does anyone remember when he was linked with coming to us in 1981? Wouldn't that lot on the other side of the city have just loved that? :D In all seriousness, he was one of their very few proper players. RIP. 

Trevor Francis was electric – it's really sad such a brilliant player has  left us | Nottingham Forest | The Guardian image.jpeg.2de41c38574274fffb912d52d68a5408.jpeg Bidding War Between MCFC And Villa! – Gary James' Football Archive

• Like 1

4 hours ago, John said:

Following news of TF's death. He did play for some big clubs over the years, but does anyone remember when he was linked with coming to us in 1981? Wouldn't that lot on the other side of the city have just loved that? :D In all seriousness, he was one of their very few proper players. RIP. 

Trevor Francis was electric – it's really sad such a brilliant player has  left us | Nottingham Forest | The Guardian image.jpeg.2de41c38574274fffb912d52d68a5408.jpeg Bidding War Between MCFC And Villa! – Gary James' Football Archive

Oh no not you as well.

matey-mate-mate-mate-mate-matey-McMateFace.

Mate.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Dave Long says the kit is proper blues. 

That'll do for me mate. 

#proppablues #proppaback #proppacuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt

Yes

• Haha 1

On 26/07/2023 at 21:40, Brumstopdogs said:

Proper blues kit mate #KRO

I thought the new sponsor resembled how many takeovers they've now had  or that it was something to do with how many times the average knuggledragger impregnates their sister.

Mate.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I thought the new sponsor resembled how many takeovers they've now had  or that it was something to do with how many times the average knuggledragger impregnates their sister.

Mate.

It’s usually how you tick off the days on the cell wall til you get released from the nonce wing for them lot.

• Haha 3

Currently in the pub with 4 blues fans, they are actually being quite sensible about the take over and aren't expecting much from it, they are happy to establish themselves as a midtable championship club and then be sold again...... After that it's complete fantasy land 

2 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

Currently in the pub with 4 blues fans, they are actually being quite sensible about the take over and aren't expecting much from it, they are happy to establish themselves as a midtable championship club and then be sold again...... After that it's complete fantasy land 

Nope, don't believe that.

Presume you are in town though, mate.

• Haha 1

Â