Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 27/07/2023 at 16:17, choffer said:

Undefeated have a special section of nose-branded gear. This is the image they've chosen on their site for it:

UND_Banner_BCFC.jpg?v=1690331842

Looks delighted, doesn't he?

1 hour ago, TheStagMan said:

Nope, don't believe that.

Presume you are in town though, mate.

Probably down the fish market in their new hoodies

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Nope, don't believe that.

Presume you are in town though, mate.

we were in town...mate

to be fair, I say that there was 4 of them, 2 of them say that they are blues fans but they couldn't give a **** and actually speak quite a bit of sense about football but don't actually profess to be too bothered or to know much about the blues current situation at all.

the other two, can hold a serious conversation to an extent but then the additional fingers grow and they go full spaz.

highlight of the night was when one of them mentioned 1982 and the other one pointed at me and said "here we go you can't leave 1982 alone" I laughed and told him that I hadn't said a thing and that I'd rather be obsessed with my clubs history rather than a BBC show, he honestly had no come back for that one and I think he was actually a bit pissed off by it.

mate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

we were in town...mate

to be fair, I say that there was 4 of them, 2 of them say that they are blues fans but they couldn't give a **** and actually speak quite a bit of sense about football but don't actually profess to be too bothered or to know much about the blues current situation at all.

the other two, can hold a serious conversation to an extent but then the additional fingers grow and they go full spaz.

highlight of the night was when one of them mentioned 1982 and the other one pointed at me and said "here we go you can't leave 1982 alone" I laughed and told him that I hadn't said a thing and that I'd rather be obsessed with my clubs history rather than a BBC show, he honestly had no come back for that one and I think he was actually a bit pissed off by it.

mate

Also one of the them said that they were fuming when we got Emery because he knew what a good manager he is and he is pissed off about us signing Diaby because he is an awesome player and with one more signing he thinks we could be a "problem" in the league......................mate

• Haha 2

Agent Hogan has scored a goal.

Sadly for the Stymen they are being schooled by Peterborough who scored 3 times in the first 14 minutes.

• Haha 2

Just chatting with a Brighton fan at work, and he asked if I had heard about SHAs new sponsor.

His words.... 

"Undefeated eh? That's going to be a bit awkward after the first game, isn't it!"

• Haha 4

They do make me laugh how they market themselves. You know those shitty, back streets of brum? That’s where the Birmingham fans reside. They’re so proud of their club, but rarely go to games. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Billy Kimber the real peaky blinder was from Aston as was the gang. The BBC stuff is just fairytale a bit like most of their claims.

Yes.

Billy Kimber, who originated from Aston, was part of another gang who were known as the 'Birmingham Boys'.

The 'Peaky Blinders' gang was formed  in Small Heath by a Thomas Mucklow, but the gang was later overran by Kimber and his Birmingham Boys as they were much bigger and the Peaky Blinders gang had vanished by the early 1920's.

The 'Sabini Gang' would eventually run Kimber and the Birmingham Boys out of town and would have the most control over Birmingham by the 1930's.

As the specific gang known as the Peaky Blinders had diminished, their name had came to be used as generic term to describe violent street youth during that era.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yes.

Billy Kimber, who originated from Aston, was part of another gang who were known as the 'Birmingham Boys'.

The 'Peaky Blinders' gang was formed  in Small Heath by a Thomas Mucklow, but the gang was later overran by Kimber and his Birmingham Boys as they were much bigger and the Peaky Blinders gang had vanished by the early 1920's.

The 'Sabini Gang' would eventually run Kimber and the Birmingham Boys out of town and would have the most control over Birmingham by the 1930's. 

As the specific gang known as the Peaky Blinders had diminished, their name had came to be used as generic term to describe violent street youth during that era.

spacer.png

Sorry 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â