Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

45 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/birmingham-city-takeover-farce-leaves-29539878?1=

Caution, you might want some Kleenex on the side when you read this. 

It's good for a laugh though if you need a pick me up...

"It all paints a sorry picture at a club that should be the heartbeat of its city".

😂🤣😅

Edited by Don_Simon
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Don_Simon said:

"It all paints a sorry picture at a club that should be the heartbeat of its city".

😂🤣😅

They’re the deadbeat of the city, which is more than enough praise 

• Like 1

Well that story must be bullshit. 

Just this second heard Trog Deeney on WM Sport, who is considering signing a new deal because "bloose are moving in the right direction" 😂 

Yes... 

spacer.png

23 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Well that story must be bullshit. 

Just this second heard Trog Deeney on WM Sport, who is considering signing a new deal because "bloose are moving in the right direction" 😂 

Yes... 

spacer.png

Been a great signing proper blues is Troy double his wages and 5 year deal

On 24/03/2023 at 16:23, Don_Simon said:

😂🤣😅

Well the heartbeat of the city would its Town, no?

Keep up, thats where they all drink.

Mate.

• Haha 1

I saw a list of players that they're losing in the summer, players out of contract, youngsters like Hall and Bellingham leaving, loanees returning to parent club, and so on, it was pretty much most of their squad, so can understand them trying to keep Deeney, apparently money wise he's on a surprisingly very small contract which he was able to accept because Watford gave him a very big pay-off when he left them, if he's willing to accept a similar deal to stay then probably makes sense from their point of view and probably from his, might as well stay at his own club as unlikely to get much else in the way of offers.

3 hours ago, useless said:

I saw a list of players that they're losing in the summer, players out of contract, youngsters like Hall and Bellingham leaving, loanees returning to parent club, and so on, it was pretty much most of their squad, so can understand them trying to keep Deeney, apparently money wise he's on a surprisingly very small contract which he was able to accept because Watford gave him a very big pay-off when he left them, if he's willing to accept a similar deal to stay then probably makes sense from their point of view and probably from his, might as well stay at his own club as unlikely to get much else in the way of offers.

Sounds like Troy is going to be a very busy man 😅

On 25/03/2023 at 19:44, useless said:

You mean Craig Gardners policy of signing a dozen loans and a dozen journeymen hadn't paid dividends?

On 25/03/2023 at 19:44, useless said:

Iyoungsters like Hall and Bellingham leaving, loanees returning to parent club, and so on, it was pretty much most of their squad

They losing Jobe on a free?

I’ve went past Wasps training ground earlier and saw some of these mongrels out on the training pitch , gave me a thought regarding how much is this rental costing ? and who if anybody is paying? They’ve even got the cheek to put someone on the gate ! ( I know it’ll be a facility requirement) but who the hell is going to want to get in there and watch that shit !

Jobe signed a professional contract when he turned seventeen, so they will get a fee, but maximum allowed for that age is three years, and this summer one of those years will have expired, so I don't think they will get much for him, maybe a couple of million, which in fact is a lot for a player his age, but not some of the fees previously talked about of around ten million.

Will be interesting to see if they can hang on to some of their highly rated U16s who will be first year scholars next season, Romelle Donavon and Trevan Sanusi, are the two that get talked about, and Tyrese Warmington is a  England youth keeper; was looking on one of the threads on their forum and was suggested by someone that usually knows that their academy is in danger of losing it's Category 2 status because of lack of funding, was only last summer that it lost it's cateorgy 1 status.

4 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Did their accounts come out?

Think they posted a £28m loss. Over 100m over the last 4 years I think

Edit: close...it was a pre tax loss of £24.8m. 

Edited by MrBlack
  • Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1

Â